I don't hate degenerates nor do I hate subhumans

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
A few days ago, perhaps a week ago, ugh, maybe it was two weeks back, no telling, not important, anyway, I made some hateful comments that were out of character. I apologize. I was having a bad day. As many of you know, a few weeks ago, I shaved my balls smooth using a different shaver. Ugh. I fucked up. Blood spurted out like a red squirt from a vagina during a heavy period. That led to STD suspicion that eventually placed me in the emergency room with my big penis flopped out as the pink hair black eyeliner nurse stood there in astonishment gaping at such a magnificent meat package.

Long story short. I didn't catch an STD. The nick actually happened from the blades in the shaver and not the shaver itself, as I had thought.

Therefore, I didn't mean any hateful intention against whoever I replied to that might have gone along the line of, "I hate you fucking degenerate subhumans! I really do. And if I attempt to apologize next week, or a few weeks from now, perhaps a week and a half, not important, if I do, don't believe me! I really fucking hate you."

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 18244 and n0rthface
You’re welcome for the artistic inspiration. Royalties when?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
:(

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Ugh. You tell me, Mr. Mog Pog.
F2A93032 C842 4847 90F5 7D9B5C67C03D

• +1
A woman has never told me that in my life. On the contrary, once Tabitha, ugh, she had a rockhard ass, anyway, she said, "I'm a retard you can take advantage of so I'm going to drink this bottle of tequila and get naked and lay over there on the sofa and whatever happens, I did it to myself. I take full responsibility."

I told her to knock herself out. Pun intended. After she did exactly what she said she would, I left.

I don't fuck retards.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
A woman has never told me that in my life. On the contrary, once Tabitha, ugh, she had a rockhard ass, anyway, she said, "I'm a retard you can take advantage of so I'm going to drink this bottle of tequila and get naked and lay over there on the sofa and whatever happens, I did it to myself. I take full responsibility."

I told her to knock herself out. Pun intended. After she did exactly what she said she would, I left.

I don't fuck retards.
You’re a hoot and a half, Jim. Me, myself and I, on the other hand, exclusively fuck retards. Preferably criminally insane and down bad, heh. That’s not a down syndrome joke by the way, I’ll never piss on that bush.

• Woah
You’re a hoot and a half, Jim. Me, myself and I, on the other hand, exclusively fuck retards. Preferably criminally insane and down bad, heh. That’s not a down syndrome joke by the way, I’ll never piss on that bush.
Ugh. Knock yourself out. They're all yours.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
A few days ago, perhaps a week ago, ugh, maybe it was two weeks back, no telling, not important, anyway, I made some hateful comments that were out of character. I apologize. I was having a bad day. As many of you know, a few weeks ago, I shaved my balls smooth using a different shaver. Ugh. I fucked up. Blood spurted out like a red squirt from a vagina during a heavy period. That led to STD suspicion that eventually placed me in the emergency room with my big penis flopped out as the pink hair black eyeliner nurse stood there in astonishment gaping at such a magnificent meat package.

Long story short. I didn't catch an STD. The nick actually happened from the blades in the shaver and not the shaver itself, as I had thought.

Therefore, I didn't mean any hateful intention against whoever I replied to that might have gone along the line of, "I hate you fucking degenerate subhumans! I really do. And if I attempt to apologize next week, or a few weeks from now, perhaps a week and a half, not important, if I do, don't believe me! I really fucking hate you."
Because you are one?

• Woah
:what:

• So Sad
i dont think anyone asked honestly

• Woah
Because you are one?
No. I'm a white supremacist skinhead former goblin of the KKK. I am Special K.
i dont think anyone asked honestly
Ugh, tell me about it. The mind reading class I took online promised success. "In 12 weeks after paying us $50 a day, you'll be reading minds like a MIND READER! We guarantee it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back