I don’t have 20k to pay for a surgery bros

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
1,045
Reputation
1,264
Fuck that, my surgery maxxing is delayed for 6 years at least, no way my parents would pay me a surgery lol

unless I have a good excuse...
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Wageslave
 
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
go get a job
 
College consumes my whole day

I need alternative ways of money making, what do you think about stock trading?
Postpone a semester and be a truck driver for half a year to make tour 20k. Then get your surgery and resume college
 
Fuck that, my surgery maxxing is delayed for 6 years at least, no way my parents would pay me a surgery lol

unless I have a good excuse...
You have 6years of college?
 
Take a loan and ruin your credit. Honestly might be worth it just because of lookism. Especially if you can go from trucel to normie or normie to chadlite.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
what surgery is that. jaw surgery? implants?
 
I need like 6-9 grand
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
if you manage to earn any meaningful money trading you have talent

just take a loan from your parents not from the fucking bank so you don't cuck yourself
 
College consumes my whole day

I need alternative ways of money making, what do you think about stock trading?
Stock trading is a meme.

If you are in America, you can fraud unemployment and get Corona Bucks. I'm getting $900 A WEEK as an 18 year old JFL
 
Idk what you need that much for and I also doubt that you're that ugly that spending so much on surgeries is necessary but - if you don't have enough money, make it and save up. Good luck.
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
12
Views
39
jnxy
jnxy
pleasevanity
Replies
12
Views
52
Wasted time
Wasted time
Heartache
Replies
4
Views
47
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
Jesus_ist_König
Replies
13
Views
71
africel
africel
Idontknow- is a fag
Replies
12
Views
71
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top