)i dont have 22" guys just checked proper and it's 18"

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
ok here you look normally but still over cuz manlet ricecel
well yeah the manlet ricecel makes sense now but i am normie tier at least and not subhuman and 5"3 so i can still have sex and not die virgin

well yeah the manlet ricecel makes sense now but i am normie tier at least and not subhuman and 5"3 so i can still have sex and not die virgin
No, it's over for you. I am 5'11 slavcel and its still over for me because Im 0.7/10, ur about 0.4/10. If u looksmax to 0.5, there is hope to betabux for low-tier beckies

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
No, it's over for you. I am 5'11 slavcel and its still over for me because Im 0.7/10, ur about 0.4/10. If u looksmax to 0.5, there is hope to betabux for low-tier beckies
bruh at least you are 5"11 and can make more friends then me to protect your gang and im MTN PSL wise not including ethnic tax dude and im not looking to get LTB whites only getting asians

bruh at least you are 5"11 and can make more friends then me to protect your gang and im MTN PSL wise not including ethnic tax dude and im not looking to get LTB whites only getting asians
we are both below 1/10 so its unreal for us to get into relationships without betabux

we are both below 1/10 so its unreal for us to get into relationships without betabux
if we were below 1/10 then we wouldn't even be able to talk to people ...

Let’s just agree it’s over for all of us. Lemme post my bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
it is average for my asian area dude average height for viets in my area now is 5"8 barefoot no kidding and check PM

My head is large and also mirror is making my frame look small here are pics not from mirror View attachment 1642700View attachment 1642701
yeah lens distorsion is brutal. You look very normal here. Also you're just 16. Frame will grow a lot between 19-21 trust me. Don't worry and just gymmaxx for now.
2719927 8983CE70 D600 4E30 A753 E2C161E97E93

20 inch:
AD8D66AC B205 4A89 82A1 EE92E78B9E41

This is with roids, I’m 6’1, and
I have really large hips. 22” at 16 would be insane. What’s your hip circumference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062
wrapped around half circumference =/= true shoulder width, 17 inches as others have said makes sense considering you are a basketballmaxxer

did

you mean waist circumference because i havent really done a hip one
No I mean hip, you look like you have small hips which is good. Small hips make your shoulders look wider

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
500 mg test e weekly, dosed at 250 mg 2x a week for 12 weeks. I bulked 150 -> 185
are you satisfied with the results were they siginficant? iam thinking about doing domething similar but might add in an oral

Users who are viewing this thread

Back