I dont have autism

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned

I have always just assumed being an socialanxietycel poor social skills and slightly psychopathic that I was autistic

Guess I was wrong turns out from this test authisim is basically being an idiot. I'm basically the opposite, aspies arent aware of themselves in social.situations where I am fully aware of what everyone is thinking
Better start ntmaxing

shit thread kill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 1476

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and ChoSeungHui
Your face is ugly so society disagrees

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
this was the most autistic thread ive ever read, ever

Psycho=high IQ
Aspie=low iq
autism= extreme Male brain psychopathy= extreme Female brain. you basically just said that the Female brain model is superior to the male one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
autism= extreme male brain psychopathy= extreme male brain. you basically just said that the female brain model is superior to the male one
You might want to recheck your comment

autism= extreme male brain psychopathy= extreme female brain. you basically just said that the female brain model is superior to the male one
women and psychopaths are better as social manipulation. aspies at better as logic and science. which one you deem superior is up to you. different brain models redirect the brains intelligence into different categories.

Last edited:
autism= extreme Male brain psychopathy= extreme Female brain. you basically just said that the Female brain model is superior to the male one
Aspie=mentally retarded no attention span and cant understand social interactions

Psycho=can read people's every emotion fake their own and manipulate

If you mean Male brain as in dumb and easy to control and female as in dominant and controlling then yeah sure

Aspie=mentally retarded no attention span and cant understand social interactions

If you mean Male brain as in dumb and easy to control and female as in dominant and controlling then yeah sure
u can be autist and psycho

you= mentally retarded sociopath trash that thinks social manipulation is the highest order of intelligence. kys faggett. your dad should of castrated to prevent his putrid sperm from spawning your worthless ass.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I do..

Mommy says I’m a special boy :feelsautistic:

me neither.
i am hyperNT