I dont have motivation for school

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
For real like
I copy every homework,cheat on every test,I have 0 motivation for school
I have trouble concentrating and focusing on school,like If I dont pass this grade Iam going to summer school which means I will not be able to work and then I won’t have money to ascend
Fuck,I should probably megadose on coffee just to have slightest motivation
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vanquished, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
FINALLY SOMEONE I CAN RELATE TO
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
For real like
I copy every homework,cheat on every test,I have 0 motivation for school
I have trouble concentrating and focusing on school,like If I dont pass this grade Iam going to summer school which means I will not be able to work and then I won’t have money to ascend
Fuck,I should probably megadose on coffee just to have slightest motivation
Take caber if you can start Nofap
To fix your Dopamine
Megadose on Vitamin E
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
i didnt try at all in uni i just lost all motivation

thankfully was easy degree but had i been studying a real subject like stem i would have failed. im too depressed to try.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Bro im doing shit this year in uni as well ngl. Blackpill made me lose motivation esp because of the course im doing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5912 and Chad69
Yeah man school is shit
College is also shit but you can do drugs and eat drunk pussies
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Same shit man , fuck the school and fuck overpopulation
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Htobrother and Chad69
Back then In my peak I was only going to school to get female attention jfl
Because I was the biggest motherfucker in my school and mogged
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Chad69
Bro im doing shit this year in uni as well ngl. Blackpill made me lose motivation esp because of the course im doing
so true when you get blackpilled the only motivation you have is for an ascension
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Chad69
Back then In my peak I was only going to school to get female attention jfl
Because I was the biggest motherfucker in my school and mogged
Chad:chad::chad:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
Back then In my peak I was only going to school to get female attention jfl
Because I was the biggest motherfucker in my school and mogged
What did you lost from your peak
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
so true when you get blackpilled the only motivation you have is for an ascension
Bro, im doing medicine. Imagine yeh, the whole point of me doing medicine was because i wanted to help people who have fucked health problems. Now that im blackpilled, that ideology has been completely turned upside down for me because now i see the world for what it really is :cry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vanquished, Chad69 and Deleted member 5912
Ritalin and modafinil help
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Cheating is fine, no one asks later how you did it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Htobrother
Bro, im doing medicine. Imagine yeh, the whole point of me doing medicine was because i wanted to help people who have fucked health problems. Now that im blackpilled, that ideology has been completely turned upside down for me because now i see the world for what it really is :cry:
damn
how can you continue after getting blackpilled?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
damn
how can you continue after getting blackpilled?
Exactly, i need to find some reason why im doing this long ass, hard fucking course. Maybe go down the route of plastic surgeon for money purposes. Otherwise im just going to drop out and waste time, money and effort.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 5912
You said in your peak which means you're not in your peak anymore , why did you descend
Ah ,
I was leaner and had a lot more muscle mass thicker neck and masseters ,forearms clear glowing skin my eyelashes and brows were better to I was running the Prettyboy game
Mix of prettyboy masculine with beard
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Ah ,
I was leaner and had a lot more muscle mass thicker neck and masseters ,forearms clear glowing skin my eyelashes and brows were better to I was running the Prettyboy game
Mix of prettyboy masculine with beard
Ascend or low iq
 

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
2
Views
20
ragu
ragu
Former Shortcel
Replies
23
Views
154
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel
hitdog223
Replies
7
Views
38
hitdog223
hitdog223
dreamz
Replies
35
Views
81
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
NotFun
Replies
2
Views
28
NotFun
NotFun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top