I don't have sympathy for "people"

sasha108

sasha108

Fuchsia
Joined
May 8, 2026
Posts
10,724
Reputation
21,669
zero
i don't care about their struggles or problems. if anything i hope whatever they're going through gets worse

some clown on my fyp was complaining about how he got in an accident and is now in a wheelchair and how he struggles
lol
welcome to bp


6935469 1000046025
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: africel, iblameebarrett, valentine and 6 others
zero
i don't care about their struggles or problems. if anything i hope whatever they're going through gets worse

some clown on my fyp was complaining about how he got in an accident and is now in a wheelchair and how he struggles
lol
welcome to bp


I have sympathy for most, things they cannot change is not a reason for hate
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM and sasha108
It’s shock o clock nigger
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingX, Joeseminate and sasha108
zero
i don't care about their struggles or problems. if anything i hope whatever they're going through gets worse

some clown on my fyp was complaining about how he got in an accident and is now in a wheelchair and how he struggles
lol
welcome to bp


Niggers just dont matter
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
zero
i don't care about their struggles or problems. if anything i hope whatever they're going through gets worse

some clown on my fyp was complaining about how he got in an accident and is now in a wheelchair and how he struggles
lol
welcome to bp


but ur ukrainian?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: price. and Joeseminate
zero
i don't care about their struggles or problems. if anything i hope whatever they're going through gets worse

some clown on my fyp was complaining about how he got in an accident and is now in a wheelchair and how he struggles
lol
welcome to bp


i dont have sympathy for a certain ethnic group.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
I WISH I WAS COLDHEARTED BUT I AM TOO WEAK. LIFE MAKES YOU COLDER THOUGH. I CAN'T STOP BEING EMPATHETIC
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX, price. and sasha108
zero
i don't care about their struggles or problems. if anything i hope whatever they're going through gets worse

some clown on my fyp was complaining about how he got in an accident and is now in a wheelchair and how he struggles
lol
welcome to bp


ME TOO

WHEN I SEE PEOPLE SUFFERING IT MAKES ME HAPPY MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SO SINISTER BOYYYY 😈😈🔥💪💪🤝🆒.


I THINK IM MENTALLY INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE 👀👀🔥🔥😱😱😱🍼.


Broooootal
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price. and sasha108
fraud alert
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate and sasha108
zero
i don't care about their struggles or problems. if anything i hope whatever they're going through gets worse

some clown on my fyp was complaining about how he got in an accident and is now in a wheelchair and how he struggles
lol
welcome to bp


is this a copypasta
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sasha108
listen as long as ur not a zionist like @Joeseminate I will make fun of russia with you
Im not. And if you don't support Bashar, you should make fun of russia anyway. He is currently hiding there
 
  • +1
Reactions: D69mo
Im not. And if you don't support Bashar, you should make fun of russia anyway. He is currently hiding there
I hate every president syria had tho I am a socialist
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108

Similar threads

xye
Replies
1
Views
15
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
Joeseminate
Replies
17
Views
85
D69mo
D69mo
valentine
Replies
10
Views
85
valentine
valentine
Suicidalcel
Replies
4
Views
26
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
lowinhibragecel
Replies
0
Views
14
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top