• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ...

๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Nanomachines son!
I'm really the definition of failure in life and it's more than looks.

1. I'm not smart enough to do math, I struggled with it all my life and this is the reason I could'nt study an engineering.

2. I don't have any abilities, I can't even sing because my voice is bad and my dancing abilities are non existent. I was never good in sports since I was a child: I tried basketball, football, swimming... And never made progress.

3. I don't have money, if you have to wageslave it means you're a loser it's that simple specially when I'm a student working for a min wage as it means I'm useless asf.

4. Always failed in love, I have always been friendzoned and no girl desired to date me. I have tried but nothing worked, I came to the realization it was my looks way too late.

5. I had a lonely childhood and that fucked up my personality, my dad didn't taught me anything and I grew up as a shy introverted kid, now I'm just introverted.

6. I don't have friends or people to go out by, when I was in groups I never was the center of attention and it was hard for me to keep friends all my life.

7. I ended up rotting in an incel forum which proves how of a loser I am and close to the rope to end all.

@Cutecel2001 similar to you bro?
@HTN_Mentalcel
@northern mogger
@Mister Fuwy
@Lebron_James
@HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, gr34ter, KIVVV and 4 others
It's over
death GIF

Last edited:
How old are you? If you looksmax and save money now, you can revert your situation in a few years. Unless you're going to commit suicide, never rot. Otherwise, your life will be even worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Bonecel01 and <6PSLcel
Allow me to introduce myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Bonecel01
How old are you? If you looksmax and save money now, you can revert your situation in a few years. Unless you're going to commit suicide, never rot. Otherwise, your life will be even worse.
Man getting money in this world serves other people who have been born as winners because they had everything: looks, money, talent. Yes only hardmaxxes can save me but honestly this is a miserable life.

• +1
Reactions: 91302 and Madridista
Man getting money in this world serves other people who have been born as winners because they had everything: looks, money, talent. Yes only hardmaxxes can save me but honestly this is a miserable life.

I don't know what to say. I'd like to see you thriving, but you got to help yourself. Change must come from within.

• +1
Reactions: sayโˆ… and Bonecel01
I think you reach a point where you get so beaten down by life that you get used to the incel lifestyle and don't really care anymore. Because you remind me of when I used to make these kinds of estrogenic whiny 'water is wet' threads which don't really add anything to the conversation and just become white noise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, n9wiff and Bonecel01
I think you reach a point where you get so beaten down by life that you get used to the incel lifestyle and don't really care anymore. Because you remind me of when I used to make these kinds of estrogenic whiny 'water is wet' threads which don't really add anything to the conversation and just become white noise.
Yes I feel like this thread would be more popular on Reddit cuz all the bluepilled cucks would say "Life is good bro, search for help it's not over".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302, n9wiff and Tabula Rasa
3583475 1632209104934

You could always be born a nordcuck, it can always be worse

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
You play video games so you mog me and @Michael Myers since gaming is a chad trait

• JFL
I'm a bigger loser.

• +1
You play video games so you mog me and @Michael Myers since gaming is a chad trait
Someone recommended me a horror game, I downloaded it last night and will play it tonight. He's an OG of the incels.is forum. Still in touch with him after all these years (he still hasn't ascended :feelswah:).

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
But Chad plays Mario Kart with Stacy, I play Elden Ring alone ๐Ÿ˜‚

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, HTN_Mentalcel and ElTruecel
Get rich fuck whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, HTN_Mentalcel and Bonecel01
This is how my life will go

• +1
Life can still be good bro, just go get some professional help. It's never over!

• JFL
"But nordic women fog bro they are the most beautiful women in the world"
All Nordic women are built like sex slaves, they look like trannies with no soul

• +1
I
Someone recommended me a horror game, I downloaded it last night and will play it tonight. He's an OG of the incels.is forum. Still in touch with him after all these years (he still hasn't ascended :feelswah:).
I thought Gengar played Pokemon only. I need to play a scary game too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and 91302
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ...
Back