iblamemyhair
yearning
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2025
- Posts
- 124
- Reputation
- 51
I just started working, I hate it tho.
I get much compliments about my Looks and asked why I have not tried to Apply to a Modeling Agency (I know I dont Look Modeling Worthy tho). I have not tried to apply to any but still, what are things I can do when im working so that After some months I could quit ? Like trading, ai automation etc. Tell me about your experiences and like any ideas u got, interests me a lot since I really really hate working 9-5
I get much compliments about my Looks and asked why I have not tried to Apply to a Modeling Agency (I know I dont Look Modeling Worthy tho). I have not tried to apply to any but still, what are things I can do when im working so that After some months I could quit ? Like trading, ai automation etc. Tell me about your experiences and like any ideas u got, interests me a lot since I really really hate working 9-5