I dont know how to cope anymore

Whitepill

Whitepill

Iron
im talking to this girl for a few times now over the last idk 2 months. she is so beautiful honestly the best looking girl i've ever seen she’s is just so perfect besides a few things (im 191 cm tall probably the only reason she talks to me) she makes fun of short people a bit so i think she also really doesn‘t like fat guys. A bit to me im white european living in germany how ever my parents aren’t and she told me in the beginning she loves my language. Also she asked me if i want nudes but idk why but i said do whatever you want. She doesn‘t want to drop me because i told her a lot of shit about my life she was the first girl to ever talk to me. I got raped at 6 got beat up by my dad a lot and my mom has borderline also my aunt and a few more (diagnosed by a psychologist) she also has anxiety problem like a big one. I got bullied in school a lot because i was just tired all the time because of my dad. My current weight is 95kg 4 days ago it was 103 kg its probably just a shit ton of water i didn‘t eat anything. I told her a bunch of stuff about me and now she doesn‘t want to drop me i think. she maybe wants to meet me on sunday however she is like hmm yeah idk if i have time maybe. So i dont think it is going to happen but she is telling me she wants to meet me. And now we talked a bit i never met her but a friend of mine talked to her a bit and met her before. So yesterday i visited that friend and i drove past her house and she didnt want to even come out she must hate me so much idk. All was good until i told her i was scared to meet her becaue im so fucking insecure. And now she told me she is driving through the whole city to pickup a guy she meets the first time with busses and stuff and then she told me she is going to drive 250 km with a train to meet another guy. I know how he looks and honstly he is probably a 7,3 or something but he is also 191 cm. And now i don’t know how to cope anymore i don‘t want to drink alcohol because it has a bunch of calories and i don’t wan‘t to smoke weed im getting tired of that shit. Im just so fucking depressed that im so ugly and my nose is too big i have almond eyes with a neutral tilt basically a shit ramus you can see it a bit maybe because im fat idk. idk even know if my maxilla has a forward projection. Also im poor as fuck i wanted to kill myself once by jumping infront of a train when i was 15 but at the train station i cried like a bitch and was there for half an hour and just cried. then went home because i couldnt stand the thought of my mom being so sad. And know i don‘t know what to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, iammoh, try2beme and 5 others
Maybe she is playing some mind games with you so that you meet her

• +1
Reactions: Whitepill
ask for footage of him rearranging her guts

Maybe she is playing some mind games with you so that you meet her
idk she asked if i wants even tho she knew how look and then listened to my problems didnt ask since then however i dont know if she has interest in me now maybe my brain rot cancer brain overthinks

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i wanted to kill myself once by jumping infront of a train when i was 15 but at the train station i cried like a bitch and was there for half an hour and just cried. then went home because i couldnt stand the thought of my mom being so sad.
Every org user's backstory

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
im talking to this girl for a few times now over the last idk 2 months. she is so beautiful honestly the best looking girl i've ever seen she’s is just so perfect besides a few things (im 191 cm tall probably the only reason she talks to me) she makes fun of short people a bit so i think she also really doesn‘t like fat guys. A bit to me im white european living in germany how ever my parents aren’t and she told me in the beginning she loves my language. Also she asked me if i want nudes but idk why but i said do whatever you want. She doesn‘t want to drop me because i told her a lot of shit about my life she was the first girl to ever talk to me. I got raped at 6 got beat up by my dad a lot and my mom has borderline also my aunt and a few more (diagnosed by a psychologist) she also has anxiety problem like a big one. I got bullied in school a lot because i was just tired all the time because of my dad. My current weight is 95kg 4 days ago it was 103 kg its probably just a shit ton of water i didn‘t eat anything. I told her a bunch of stuff about me and now she doesn‘t want to drop me i think. she maybe wants to meet me on sunday however she is like hmm yeah idk if i have time maybe. So i dont think it is going to happen but she is telling me she wants to meet me. And now we talked a bit i never met her but a friend of mine talked to her a bit and met her before. So yesterday i visited that friend and i drove past her house and she didnt want to even come out she must hate me so much idk. All was good until i told her i was scared to meet her becaue im so fucking insecure. And now she told me she is driving through the whole city to pickup a guy she meets the first time with busses and stuff and then she told me she is going to drive 250 km with a train to meet another guy. I know how he looks and honstly he is probably a 7,3 or something but he is also 191 cm. And now i don’t know how to cope anymore i don‘t want to drink alcohol because it has a bunch of calories and i don’t wan‘t to smoke weed im getting tired of that shit. Im just so fucking depressed that im so ugly and my nose is too big i have almond eyes with a neutral tilt basically a shit ramus you can see it a bit maybe because im fat idk. idk even know if my maxilla has a forward projection. Also im poor as fuck i wanted to kill myself once by jumping infront of a train when i was 15 but at the train station i cried like a bitch and was there for half an hour and just cried. then went home because i couldnt stand the thought of my mom being so sad. And know i don‘t know what to do
A 9mm to the brain.

• +1
Reactions: Ryyd
do your own thing for awhile and don’t worry about her. Just focus on improving yourself for the time being.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
do your own thing for awhile and don’t worry about her. Just focus on improving yourself for the time being.
yeah im already improving a lot however she is just the best looking girl i‘ve ever seen maybe i just fell in love with her because she was the first girl to really give me any kind of attention idk bro

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Just give up, u will never get the amount of dopamine that u need with woman without a life of slavery, struggle and disappointment, replace them and live by ur own making ur serenity and happiness depending on nobody

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Just give up, u will never get the amount of dopamine that u need with woman without a life of slavery, struggle and disappointment, replace them and live by ur own making ur serenity and happiness depending on nobody
yeah will probably do that however she will be the most perfect girl i will ever meet idk why but she is so special

you're 191cm

you'll be swimming in pussy soon enough

yeah im already improving a lot however she is just the best looking girl i‘ve ever seen maybe i just fell in love with her because she was the first girl to really give me any kind of attention idk bro
Theres better looking

Just block her bro you don’t give a fuck if she’s good looking if you ascend you will see have ton of gl stupid bitch in this world

Just focus on yourself, block her, do rhinoplasty for your ugly nose, go to the gym and work on your money.

Your 190+ bro you have lucky genetics don’t waste your potential for these stupid ugly bitch you will see when you can get them, they are useless so stupid and worthless I hate women.

So stop complain like a bitch and rape all of these hoes after you ascend

Dnr

yeah will probably do that however she will be the most perfect girl i will ever meet idk why but she is so special
you have a oneitis and she isnt special, maybe you arent even in love with her youre just in love with the situation

you have a oneitis and she isnt special, maybe you arent even in love with her youre just in love with the situation
i dont know probably yeah but she seems so beautiful and perfect

i dont know probably yeah but she seems so beautiful and perfect
Yo bro I am only 14 so maybe i dont know that much but i have had some girlfriends before and im not the most attractive guy. im only like a 6 in the face and 5'11. dw abt it bro im sure u will find the right girl one day but u have to get off this forum ive been here for 3 days and this shit if so fucking depressing.

Tallcel complaning about minor shit JFL hardest thing in tall persons life is Muh text messages

post on a blackpill forum about orbiting a girl like wtf just forget her