I don't know how to dm this HTB chick

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
So there is this foid whom I met on the beach through social circle. She is mtb-htb in face but her body is insane... I got an uncontrollable, raging boner and I barely made it into the water without everyone around noticing.

I had some small talk with her, and everytime she sees me she says says hi, says my name a lot and we have constant eye contact, she probably likes my gymmaxed physique, this could be an ioi? I added her on instagram few days ago, but my inceldom, rejection rotten brain simply doesn't know how to open a dm to her and potentially arrange a date.

What should I write in the first message? How to escalate and arrange a date? What to talk about? Can't believe I am such a autistic sperg, but that's what you get after years of my life... I will most likely get rejected, because she seems giga NT and is very attractive, but I at least want to try because you don't see that ass every day, I would cum in 2 seconds after putting my virgin big cock into that asshole...

What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 22918
Send her ur .org posts it’ll be sure to impress her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 21898, YabadiDabado and 5 others
Send her ur .org posts it’ll be sure to impress her
Nah for real, how to talk with her? You had some success with foids, what to do?

Need pics of her body and ass for inspiration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel, Clown Show and 2 others
To start off the first message can start it up as a joke
You can just be casual and low inhib and just say hey
Or just make an excuse that your texting her like if she knows where idk fucking mark is today and just continue texting

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
IMG 1152

Post this PAWG