I don't know how to escalate with a girl beyond talking past the weather

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Every girl I talk to it starts off by talking about the weather or travelling. I have my pre prepared lines ready. But when that runs out, I end up asking about marriage, kids and living arrangements. I come off as desperate and going too fast.

With gigaNT girls it's okay. They are responsive and ask questions. But they are rare AF. Most girls want you to lead the conversation and make her feel like the passenger on a five star service. Outside my preprepared lines I can't ever make a convo flow.

I'm only NT with my family and that's only because I can be offensive, talk about taboo subjects and act like a manchild.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, bloomercel, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Legit you just need exposure therapy to get over your fear of women. Go on like dates with about 30 women off Hinge, and just try different things. At some point you'll stop caring what they think and that'll make it easier to flirt.

That was actually my strategy after weight loss. It was pretty brutal at first, but eventually I got the hang of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
Legit you just need exposure therapy to get over your fear of women. Go on like dates with about 30 women off Hinge, and just try different things. At some point you'll stop caring what they think and that'll make it easier to flirt.

That was actually my strategy after weight loss. It was pretty brutal at first, but eventually I got the hang of it.
I'm exactly like this guy. But amId have zero courage to say what he said

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Ask question then eventually you will find a discussion she find intresting and make funny insults against her

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I'm exactly like this guy. But amId have zero courage to say what he said

Courage is a meme tbh.

It's all down to reinforcement theory. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinforcement

This is not even some internet redpill/blackpill thing, but like something even normal psychologists agree with.

If an animal is rewarded for something they're more likely to do it, and if they're punished for they're less likely to do it.

If for most of your life the reaction to hitting on women has been negative, you're going to be less confident and more careful around women. If it's been positive then you'll be more confident and less careful around women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, robtical, bloomercel and 1 other person
I dont think you need to talk much. Its just setting up meeting and fucking. She should be dtf tho.