I don't know how to explain to my orthodontist that I want to do a bimax abroad that I want her to help me with?

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
I have an orthodontist who is very bluepilled. She recognizes my asymmetry but doesn't know what's wrong herself and says you don't have to change it. She's really not stupid, but she doesn't care about aesthetics in that regard. But other orthodontists were just as bluepilled. I've already had braces and will be there soon for a check-up. How should I explain to her that I want to make a bimax. I'm scared of being told I'm crazy again. I can't convince people who are so bluepilled to have such a complex operation. Do you have any advice on how to tell her. I probably just need an orthodontist to accompany my op!

Call her what she is, a fucking useless bluepilled cunt

If possible, I'd change ortho preferably a male one

Call her what she is, a fucking useless bluepilled cunt

If possible, I'd change ortho preferably a male one
Okay I try it but when she does not agree I will search for another orthodontist

Okay I try it but when she does not agree I will search for another orthodontist
Bro assymetry is so fucking reasonable as a motivation to get surgery

SO REASONABLE

fucking good for nothing orthodontists.

What do your parents think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
What do your parents think?
They dont agree with me. I have to raise the money for my surgeries myself. Thats fucking life man

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Gaygymmaxx
Bro assymetry is so fucking reasonable as a motivation to get surgery

SO REASONABLE

fucking good for nothing orthodontists.
Should I just go to many orthodontists until someone agrees? If so what should I tell them because my bite is okay and they always tell me that too.

Probably a sinner in your past life tbh, that's my theory on significantly assymetric or deformed people.

Should I just go to many orthodontists until someone agrees? If so what should I tell them because my bite is okay and they always tell me that too.
Go to a male one brah

Are you trying to get it covered by insurance? If not then just go do it.

You deserve better lad

Brutal life
Yes I do! Empathetic brother! I am 19 and work as weiter. I get 500€ per months. Thats nothin. I dont spend anything and work 2 years. But I am not crying like pussy. These times are over. I find a way. I graduated and I can work more Now!

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Its not that extreme and I dont believe in anything religous
If it's obvious, and any person who looks at you can tell. It's significant

If you don't have a bad bite orthos might not care

Just get it done and see an ortho after

If it's obvious, and any person who looks at you can tell. It's significant

If you don't have a bad bite orthos might not care

Just get it done and see an ortho after
I will go with Ramieri and I dont know If he Needs Ortho for the planning you know

youre prob just shizo

My ortho is very blackpilled. He legit told me for ky Invisalign plan to expect my palate to widen a few mms, but not much as I would need surgery for that. He also said he’s going to expand my arch by bringing my teeth forward, and today told me to keep wearing them to fix crowding. He also said he’s going to fix my deep bite by expansion. He didn’t give me elastics or any extractions.

My ortho is very blackpilled. He legit told me for ky Invisalign plan to expect my palate to widen a few mms, but not much as I would need surgery for that. He also said he’s going to expand my arch by bringing my teeth forward, and today told me to keep wearing them to fix crowding. He also said he’s going to fix my deep bite by expansion. He didn’t give me elastics or any extractions.
Good for you where is he/she located