I don’t know how to mew

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Can I just keep my mouth closed teeth together and press half my tounge on my palate I can’t get the soft palate it just doesn’t work

if I do all those things will I avoid recession?

also I have another question what happens if you didn’t mew but didn’t mouth breath as a child does your face develop good or bad that way someone answer my 2 questions

There’s a guide in best of best I was just about to read

Just swallow and try and feel around your tongue-- you'll notice that your tongue is on the roof of your palate. Or you can record yourself lifting your tongue to see how deep you're doing it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Just swallow and try and feel around your tongue-- you'll notice that your tongue is on the roof of your palate. Or you can record yourself lifting your tongue to see how deep you're doing it
my tounge is on my palate but I can’t breath when I press against my soft palate and can you try answer the second question

my tounge is on my palate but I can’t breath when I press against my soft palate and can you try answer the second question
for me that happened a first but I just kept on mewing as long as I could before breathing for a while and after around a month of doing that I suddely realized I could mew while breathing. My guess is that you're palate isn't long/wide enough yet, keep at it and you'll get the hang of things

cope just close your mouth

MEWINGGAINS

also I have another question what happens if you didn’t mew but didn’t mouth breath as a child does your face develop good or bad that way someone answer my 2 questions
consensus is that you didn't reach your full potential in forward growth, you didn't grow downwards either

for me that happened a first but I just kept on mewing as long as I could before breathing for a while and after around a month of doing that I suddely realized I could mew while breathing. My guess is that you're palate isn't long/wide enough yet, keep at it and you'll get the hang of things
Can mse help

View attachment 962579

consensus is that you didn't reach your full potential in forward growth, you didn't grow downwards either
Just say someone doesn’t mew but doesn’t mouth breath will they get recessed or will they just stay the same
Example

doesn’t mew or mouth breath stays the same and doesn’t get more recsssed but doesn’t gain anymore forward growth either