i don't know what happens to the sperms inside vagina that (who) don't turn into babies

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
does the vagina just absorb it? does she receive protein as if eaten? does she just drops it in the toilet?
are girls ok for you cumming inside them all the time if they are using pills or they never want it inside. i can't cope if i'm not cumming inside of my future wife every single night.
also what happens when they eat your cum? do they receive protein? if it's too valuable and can keep them alive, can i just let my future prisoner eat my cum to stay alive?
also is my cum enough for a person to stay alive? or they need water too.
i can't just walk into woods with extra food all the time, it drives attention and suspicion to villagers nearby.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
does the vagina just absorb it? does she receive protein as if eaten? does she just drops it in the toilet?
are girls ok for you cumming inside them all the time if they are using pills or they never want it inside. i can't cope if i'm not cumming inside of my future wife every single night.
also what happens when they eat your cum? do they receive protein? if it's too valuable and can keep them alive, can i just let my future prisoner eat my cum to stay alive?
White blood cells eat ur sperm

• Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly
all my sperm is wasted on my floor idk