I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

Nativeamericanmaxx

Nativeamericanmaxx

Iron
I can’t fucking do this anymore, everyday I live and see couples that never make sense. For example there is this 5'7 ugly mouth breathing subhuman that pulls stacys just by being popular? Imagine that copy and pasted 100+ times and plant them throughout my school, it’s fucking bull shit I thought looksmatter. While I’m here bonesmashing, starving, gymaxxing, skincare just doing anything it takes to get female attention but none of it works. And these subhumans are just effortlessly steal the girls. It doesn’t make sense, it’s truely over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, IanIachimoe2491 and normie_joe
30354.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Brutal NTpill

I can’t fucking do this anymore, everyday I live and see couples that never make sense. For example there is this 5'7 ugly mouth breathing subhuman that pulls stacys just by being popular? Imagine that copy and pasted 100+ times and plant them throughout my school, it’s fucking bull shit I thought looksmatter. While I’m here bonesmashing, starving, gymaxxing, skincare just doing anything it takes to get female attention but none of it works. And these subhumans are just effortlessly steal the girls. It doesn’t make sense, it’s truely over

"An ugly mouth breathing subhuman" pulls Stacies and your takeaway is to focus more on your looks?

This site ironically only makes sense if you look good already so you have a good potential/base. Then you can looksmax easily to become even more good looking so girls will basically be obsessed with you. It’s a vanity thing. If you are ugly you might as well be NT and just fuck girls that way since most people here will never be good looking enough to get girls through looks alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
im curious about this too

Pain is just a way to test your sustain and endurance. Keep going until your legs give out. If you really wanted this you wouldn't give right. Right? Lock in now.