I don’t know what to do

zBoudou

zBoudou

Iron
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Posts
41
Reputation
16
I’m having a gigantic face assymetry and don’t know how to fix it, tryharding perfect posture right know, and I don’t know if I should bs only the part that is clearly behind or continue both
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8072.jpeg
    IMG_8072.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 0
I’m having a gigantic face assymetry and don’t know how to fix it, tryharding perfect posture right know, and I don’t know if I should bs only the part that is clearly behind or continue both
bs for the fibrosis for ur chin especially, look into getting rhino also
 
  • +1
Reactions: zBoudou

Similar threads

johnxz
Replies
3
Views
87
LDAR_67
LDAR_67
kjhcfad
Replies
0
Views
18
kjhcfad
kjhcfad
adamy
Replies
2
Views
43
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
M
Replies
0
Views
17
mason067
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top