I dont like exercise but I’m not sure how I can lose weight without it

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Chairman of the Looksmax Emma Roberts fanclub
with an hour and a half a day of light zone 2 cardio a day I can burn about 700-800 calories, and it doesn’t even really make me hungry or eat into my glycogen stores so I don’t get hungrier.

trying to eat less is impossible and fasting is also impossible
i think daily running may be my golden ticket

sprinting is the best for high intensity sex, muscle growth, and efficient time calorie burning, all fat loss is cope, everyone gets fat in the end

sprinting is the best for high intensity sex, muscle growth, and efficient time calorie burning, all fat loss is cope, everyone gets fat in the end
I can expend a lot more calories running or walking since I can sustain it longer.
not sure why you believe fat loss is cope.

Mirin Avril Lavigne enjoyer.

• Love it
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
not a cope in the short term but in the long term can be cope, it gets harder to lose It and easier to get it the more you grow

not a cope in the short term but in the long term can be cope, it gets harder to lose It and easier to get it the more you grow
i just need to get to a lower bodyfat and then maintain, i’ve got no intention of ever growing/building muscle again. only problem is i normally eat like 3000 calories and while i usually maintain a weight of 170-180lbs while sedentary, I find it difficult to manage the hunger of cutting calories without exercise

>I’m not sure how I can lose weight without it
Losing weight has nothing to do with exercise.
You can lose weight while literally just laying in bed all day.

>I’m not sure how I can lose weight without it
Losing weight has nothing to do with exercise.
You can lose weight while literally just laying in bed all day.
i get so hungry its impossible

today I had 3 cups of fermented milk, 2lbs of beef(85/15 ground beef), 5 whole eggs

i ran about 7 miles

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
eat lots of protein, its very statiating

• +1
you should try bike, i dont know if your city does have bike but take the subscrition and ride around town with your headphone.

free cardio

• +1
you should try bike, i dont know if your city does have bike but take the subscrition and ride around town with your headphone.

free cardio
this could be fun. I ride a motorcycle as my main transportation and I find bike based vehicles to be a lot more freeing, so I think I would like being a bikecel

this could be fun. I ride a motorcycle as my main transportation and I find bike based vehicles to be a lot more freeing, so I think I would like being a bikecel
yeah cardio is overall annoying, runnercel looks weird, and running at the gym is not fun. bikecelling in town or mountain with music or silence is entertaining

• +1