I dont like Strong n INDEPENDENT women bro

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
I dont like Strong n INDEPENDENT women bro

I like Weak n FRAGILE women only

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 25713 and 2 others
These white women be like

"Im a Strong n INDEPENDENT woman I make my own money n I dont need men"

Fuck off

//Thomas DOM
 
“Strong and independent” but too weak to defend themselves in any physical altercation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 20652
“Strong and independent” but too weak to defend themselves in any physical altercation.

They be begging for mercy Infront of a true INDIAN UNCLE

@BrahminBoss


//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 25713
//Thomas sissy
 

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
34
Views
135
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
peptidehater22
Replies
3
Views
28
bnugly
bnugly
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
49
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Z
Replies
3
Views
97
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top