I dont like to act creepy towards girls but i death stare every girl/couple with a boyfriend who is way more subhuman then me(campus tales)

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Today I took a trip to the college campus area and saw so many literal stereotypical indian with 5ft3 height , giga aboriginal ganges features peanut skull zero frame and bones hanging out with beautiful curry girls
When I see them, I make sure the girl know that I could have been me, I am way better then him but I don't go to college and I am autistic
, these giga truecels dhindu nuffins are studycels iq maxxed, they help girls with homework and studies, girls leeches of them
When I was walking, there was a girl and 5ft4 guy in front of me, I heard the girl was talking about some quizz Or tournament extra circular exams studycels do to gain some extra grades

I am subhumam too, the diff is not that big, but I still mog at least half of them, and most of them are like 5ft5 tall, while I am 5ft11 with pakistani phenotype (I am punjabi)
Just go to college theory

Next time I try taking pics, and prove even turbo currycel are vibing with girls

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back