I don't like when people insult others

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,136
Even if they truly are what they say
It's not necessary

"Oh you ugly"
They probably know already, so there's no need to state this

It's better to give compliments
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45794, Deleted member 23472, Deleted member 46404 and 5 others
that's why I Neva hate
 
  • +1
Reactions: wsada

Search results for query: ugly​

  • Users: Entschuldigung
  • Order by relevance
20 pages
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seanonigger, lucifer6969, raabla and 4 others
I hate it but I still do it I need to redeem myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: abuserr007
A lot of posters need to be told their posts suck. Sometimes you gotta throw some insults out to hold people to some standards.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
#1 ugly according to .org :ogre:
hanni-silly-hanni.gif
 
Ur such a sweet man
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

lowinhibragecel
Replies
0
Views
14
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
xye
Replies
1
Views
16
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
sasha108
Replies
31
Views
116
jflmeister
jflmeister
Joeseminate
Replies
17
Views
86
D69mo
D69mo
valentine
Replies
10
Views
86
valentine
valentine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top