I don't need bimax anymore

Subhuman232

Subhuman232

Deformed subhuman
All that fucking money I'd create an organization just to find @anthony111553 , nigga fuck all that ascension looksmaxxing shit nigga

I'd fucking kill u and eat ur flesh, fuck that sex with women, I'm gonna have ur body eaten by dogs nigga

I'd do everything just to kill u nigga

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Watchu mean ascending, what even is women, I just wanna kill this fucking Anthony in this life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
ur gook genes don't allow that
Nigga it doesn't matter anymore, fuck all that, I'm fucking u nigga, I'd drop 100k$ just to find u nigga
it's my purpose I know now

ur gook genes don't allow that
man fuck all that genes and shit, I'd create a clone of u just for u to suffer in eternity, nigga I'd become a god just to reincarnate u every time u die and strip off ur flesh every time ur awaken

man fuck all that genes and shit, I'd create a clone of u just for u to suffer in eternity, nigga I'd become a god just to reincarnate u every time u die and strip off ur flesh every time ur awaken
all that and still a gook, brutal.

all that and still a gook, brutal.
Still a gook that'll torture u nigga, ur time has come, I'm the one that god sent to remove u fucking vermin

Still a gook that'll torture u nigga, ur time has come, I'm the one that god sent to remove u fucking vermin
Subhuman

Man fuck that bitch gang, I'll find u and kill u nigga
man fuck all the things in this world, my only purpose to live is to kill u gang

I'm gonna make money and I'd literally track u down, u think I can't buy ur location with master