I don't notice women in public anymore only the men or boys

JBcollector

JBcollector

Banned
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Posts
13,535
Reputation
12,952
Yes I don't care about seeing women's or looking at then even if they are hot and young I just look at there bfs husbands or groups of boys they hand out with and compare themselves to me
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and GamerCel
I only see oldfags. The median age thing is brutal, I don't see teens outside
 
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 17578 and Deleted member 19036
Name checks out XD
 
based
don't give a second to inferior species
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I only see oldfags. The median age thing is brutal, I don't see teens outside
I usually notice older normie dude with gf and doing normie stuff
 
99.9% of women swipe left on me anyway so the amount that find me disgusting in real life will be the same.

I won’t even give them validation by looking at them. It’s a better use of time to scope out the competition.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578 and Deleted member 19036
99.9% of women swipe left on me anyway so the amount that find me disgusting in real life will be the same.

I won’t even give them validation by looking at them. It’s a better use of time to scope out the competition.
This.

'Muh tinder isnt real life' is retarded bullshit. If anything IRL is even worse because girls tend to be affraid of getting judged for their preferences in men and/or coming across as easy.
 

Similar threads

Zygomati𝖼
Replies
2
Views
11
jflmeister
jflmeister
markye67
Replies
3
Views
29
fallendown
fallendown
ANON
Replies
8
Views
38
ANON
ANON
BigBallsLarry
Replies
18
Views
84
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top