I don’t really care about “the greater good”

D

Deleted member 72630

Zephir
and I feel like whenever people mention such things, it is a manipulation tactic.

Every single living thing works only to pursue its self interest(so far as it can see/understand). Even enslaved animals like cattle or enslaved people are doing the best that they can think of.

Nobody cares about any greater good or any suffering of others. When people say things like “why should you pass on your genes if they wont contribute to the world” for example, it comes off as super cringy and fake because nobody does anything to contribute to the world. This idea that contributing to the world is something that matters is purely an artifice that is part of the social game, an idea that one can appeal to in order to mentally subdue others.

I do not care about passing on my genes to make the world a better place, or even because I think that my genes are better suited for some niche than someone else’s. I wish to pass on my genes purely because they are mine, and I care only for myself and my people. That is what is natural, and really what every living being aims for, barring little slip ups here and there, like when mentally ill humans decide that jacking off all day is more important.

People only talk about the greater good, about working for humanity at large, etc when trying to enslave other people and make them feel bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, NationalWarrior, Gonthar and 3 others
Nigga made a response thread to me

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
It feels good to help others

I don’t care about the greater good either. It’s just that your plan to impregnate some random foids seemed stupid, if you’re doing it for legacy, it’s pointless, and if you were to justify it as a contribution to the world it’s pointless. Not only that but you would also probably not be able to do it right which defeats the purpose. And if you acknowledge it’s all just ego and carnal desire, I’d at least do it in a position to comfortably support my own lifestyle and the child’s so it’s not a burden to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and Earth Dollar
Not unless they share your genes.
you can look at it that way, or you can look at the bigger picture and consider the collective human genes and making the world a better place for human offspring. I get your point but you should consider that we share like 98% of our genes with chimps

I don’t care about the greater good either. It’s just that your plan to impregnate some random foids seemed stupid, if you’re doing it for legacy, it’s pointless, and if you were to justify it as a contribution to the world it’s pointless. Not only that but you would also probably not be able to do it right which defeats the purpose. And if you acknowledge it’s all just ego and carnal desire, I’d at least do it in a position to comfortably support my own lifestyle and the child’s so it’s not a burden to me.
Sure. Maybe it would be best to do more planning for this. I admit I have felt a little desperate lately. Admittedly there is much more that I could be doing to improve my situation and to have something more like that

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
you can look at it that way, or you can look at the bigger picture and consider the collective human genes and making the world a better place for human offspring. I get your point but you should consider that we share like 98% of our genes with chimps
I want the world to be a worse place for offspring that did not come from me

it feels good to destroy the greater good

maximize pain to those around you
make money through crime only
deal the worst laced drugs to people
get women pregnant and disappear
spread STDs
destroy public and private property
make people feel unsafe
kill and rape people

all of this in minecraft obviously.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 72630 and 1 other person
it feels good to destroy the greater good

maximize pain to those around you
make money through crime only
deal the worst laced drugs to people
get women pregnant and disappear
spread STDs
destroy public and private property
make people feel unsafe
kill and rape people

all of this in minecraft obviously.
@_MVP_

Sure. Maybe it would be best to do more planning for this. I admit I have felt a little desperate lately. Admittedly there is much more that I could be doing to improve my situation and to have something more like that
I’d invest in nanomachines, artificial immortality will be achieved some day and then you can live forever on the planet til it burns out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
I’d invest in nanomachines, artificial immortality will be achieved some day and then you can live forever on the planet til it burns out
legit..
time to Bob Page max tbh
1DFD045E 90AC 4E59 A551 2C7A7F6ABDB7

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
based, although I would be the complete opposite in public, so that people think I'm following the masses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630