I don't see a problem with Betabuxxing if you are born rich

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
you're basically given an extra crutch you should use the money to get high value foids

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, noobs, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
all rich men do that anyways
In some way or another, some men waste more money on foids. If I were rich I would pump and dump them after a couple of days of vacation. Just taking a foid out for a date and paying everything is betabuxxing.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
In some way or another, some men waste more money on foids. If I were rich I would pump and dump them after a couple of days of vacation.
dw women would do the same thing if roles were reversed. never feel guilty

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
A lot of "bride price" tradition comes from the brutal reality of the ancient world in terms of how difficult it was. A father demanding payment from his daughter's suitors was a way of a man proving his ability to care for and protect his potential wife.

Marrying the loveable scrub in ancient times could be a death sentence, whereas today it just means you dont get vacations and designer clothes.

If you are born rich, the money you spend on a girl means nothing to you. You spend 1000 dollars on a girl, okay who cares cuz your dad gave you 3 million.

Meanwhile some wageslave like you or me, a dinner with a girl is HOURS of wageslaving in value. It's insanity honestly.

so yes you are right, when you are born rich, money means nothing, so neither does 'betabuxxing'. Yes you are spending big money, but at the same time this money is free for you, you never had to lift a finger to get it. So you still win.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs