I don’t see all homosexuality in the same way

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I don’t consider men fucking (dominating) in the same league as men getting fucked (submitting)

I can somewhat understand the mentality behind men being the ones fucking. There’s a domination aspect. This is why it happens in prison for example or happened in ancient societies. Men needed to dominate something. Women aren’t always available. It’s still disgusting as fuck and degenerate

But I can’t see it on the same tier as a man getting fucked. How can you be a man who willfully lets another man seize you by your thighs and enter your ass? You literally are completely submitting to another man and ceding away your masculinity. It’s probably the most degenerate behaviour out there.

This is why bottoms were shamed in every point of human history. I don’t understand the psychology behind being a gay bottom. It’s just so foreign to being a man. That mentality should only be exclusive to women but somehow some men have it.

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Beetlejuice, Hades and 30 others
U r my bottom

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd, goat2x, RAITEIII and 3 others
Greeks had this belief tbh no fucking man in this world can tell me honestly that fucking a clean twink ass is the same as getting absolutely destroyed yourself. But I wouldn't do either mods

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, fukmylyf, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Greeks had this belief tbh no fucking man in this world can tell me honestly that fucking a clean twink ass is the same as getting absolutely destroyed yourself. But I wouldn't do either mods
Harvey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Need2Ascend, Warlow and 10 others
There is nothing gay about fucking a female passing 7+/10 hairless feminine twink if you've already fucked 100+ 5+psl girls.

Why do you think kings and sultans of old always ended up fucking twinks? Because they got bored of women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 9072 and 9 others
So you're saying you want to fuck man in the ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Hades, Vvvvxxxx and 12 others
There is nothing gay about fucking a female passing 7+/10 hairless feminine twink if you've already fucked 100+ 5+psl girls.

Why do you think kings and sultans of old always ended up fucking twinks? Because they got bored of women.
Harvey2

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Hades, 6485b025t and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6963 and Blackout.xl

based and balkanoideunuchpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Hades, Warlow and 7 others
@Blackout.xl @sytyl and @lucidtobacco rn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
inded, roman consul

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

based and balkanoideunuchpilled
View attachment 700587
Guess we found out who the forum trannies are

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Warlow, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others

yeah this is near universal, why do you think everyone on 4chan and reddit is obsessed with trannies and femboys? why do you think knajjd has like 500 orbiters who suck his dick constantly

end result hypergamy

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Alexanderr, Warlow and 1 other person
yeah this is near universal, why do you think everyone on 4chan and reddit is obsessed with trannies and femboys? why do you think knajjd has like 500 orbiters who suck his dick constantly

end result hypergamy
I'm just shitposting, anybody that actually considers fucking a tranny or trap over a woman when presented an opportunity for both is a homosexual through and through.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Butthurt Dweller and Blackout.xl
sus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 5875
I'm just shitposting, anybody that actually considers fucking a tranny or trap over a woman when presented an opportunity for both is a homosexual through and through.
Gigacope u were 100% serious nigga there is no muh jokes excuse now
You and your twink ass are done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6402
giphy.gif

Cope I’m a 6’4.5 robust bbc u can’t dominate me. Don’t forget that date rape drugs and cholroform will knock u out real nice
Cope I'm 6'4 robust bwc. I'm really disappointed how you, too, have revealed yourself as a homosexual. I'd rather take your moms ass.

Fucking those Abominations is heresy

This wild drugged up nigga @Blackout.xl srsly gonna have brainwashed 5 twinks for himself by the time he is done with this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Warlow, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
white man in finland against trannies with a nazi in pfp highly problematic 😡🤬

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Cope I'm 6'4 robust bwc. I'm really disappointed how you, too, have revealed yourself as a homosexual. I'd rather take your moms ass.
Ur not taking her and I’m taking u all for myself

This wild drugged up nigga @Blackout.xl srsly gonna have brainwashed 5 twinks for himself by the time he is done with this forum
I’m cracked out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
obviously, but meanwhile in the real world
White tranny
Sfcel at work

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Hades, Deleted member 9355 and 6 others
i dislike any type of homosexual activity

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Warlow and Blackout.xl
I like gay guys. Once they accept you n see you're cool they help you get pussy.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Blackout.xl
For me its the opposite, I dont understand being gay and top, you can fuck women without being judged by society so why would you choose to do the same thing but with men?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 9355, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
For me its the opposite, I dont understand being gay and top, you can fuck women without being judged by society so why would you choose to do the same thing but with men?
Oh ye? U get being gay and bottom?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Warlow, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Fuck this thread got me fucked up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Blackout.xl
I like gay guys. Once they accept you n see you're cool they help you get pussy.
How? What do they know about pussy? They try to convince their female friends to have sex with you?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Oh ye? U get being gay and bottom?
yes I get it, for me being gay only makes sense if you have a big urge to get your ass fucked, which is pretty weird but there is people out there feeling it

This can’t be srs
Wtf are u saying rn
In a bar/club setting, if there is a gay dude with a group of attractive women you're gonna want to be cool with the dude because he's basically "one of the girls" and if he's cool with you he won't have a problem with you flirting with the girls in said group.

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, sytyl, goat2x and 3 others
all faggots are bad

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Based af

Why fuck a hairy, skinny girl ass when you could fuck a fat juicy twink ass

Mods this post is a joke. I am not homosexual.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Hades, Deleted member 3323 and 5 others