I don’t see all homosexuality in the same way

In a bar/club setting, if there is a gay dude with a group of attractive women you're gonna want to be cool with the dude because he's basically "one of the girls" and if he's cool with you he won't have a problem with you flirting with the girls in said group.
No fucktard have you ever even seen a gay dude or u just browsing traps on reddit like the fucking daydreaming cuck you are

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Greeks had this belief tbh no fucking man in this world can tell me honestly that fucking a clean twink ass is the same as getting absolutely destroyed yourself. But I wouldn't do either mods
How do you know its destruction?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 9355
In a bar/club setting, if there is a gay dude with a group of attractive women you're gonna want to be cool with the dude because he's basically "one of the girls" and if he's cool with you he won't have a problem with you flirting with the girls in said group.
Yeah well that's just obvious. Same applies to any other girl than you're trying to pick up. Of course you don't want to be rude of anyone in the group, or they'll try to cock block you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Im done

No fucktard have you even seen a gay dude or u just browsing traps on reddit like the fucking daydreaming cuck you are
Clearly you've never gone out or approached women lol. Probably another PSL 15 year old autist who has no experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, goat2x and Deleted member 7866
Yeah well that's just obvious. Same applies to any other girl than you're trying to pick up. Of course you don't want to be rude of anyone in the group, or they'll try to cock block you.
That's what I'm saying, the gay dude is basically another "mother hen" who can either cock block your chances your help you

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and BigBiceps
Clearly you've never gone out or approached women lol. Probably another PSL 15 year old autist who has no experience
Nvm keep doing u bro befriending gays and fags to creep in their social circle so u might get lucky and finally get pussy for the first time in ur life
Fucktard

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, tyronelite and Deleted member 7866
@JawGuyFatFaceGuy explain ur ugh react u desgusting subhuman

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 9699
@BigBiceps Wtf are u upvoting holy shit @brbbrah was right u dropping the soap on the reg

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, sytyl, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
Nvm keep doing u bro befriending gays and fags to creep in their social circle so u might get lucky and finally get pussy for the first time in ur life
Fucktard
When your only argument is ad hominem attacks.. you've lost. @goat2x look at this nigga.. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Most guys on this forum have a massive thrist for chad theyd fuck one be it getting fucked or fucking.

Also didnt i see u mirin hot guys on discord jfl? Why u always talking about men and ass fucking jfl but nvm just like chad knows of no incel life, straight knows of no bisex/homo life.

Its meant to be that way, for u, not to understand :sneaky:

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, fukmylyf, Beetlejuice and 5 others
when you've been a truecel for long you start craving bussy

not me though i am not gay

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 7866
When your only argument is ad hominem attacks.. you've lost. @goat2x look at this nigga.. :lul:
Bro u embarrassed for the retarded shit u said earlier and realize it now
Just stfu and take the L

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
when you've been a truecel for long you start craving bussy

not me though i am not gay
Bussy is perfect tho

White girls r always flat, but white boys aren't, so you're still fucking juicy white ass

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 9699

wtf am i reading?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, sytyl and Deleted member 6382
Bussy is perfect tho

White girls r always flat, but white boys aren't, so you're still fucking juicy white ass
tbh yeah
who wouldnt fuck this
e3f.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spartacus1-, sytyl, Squirtoutmabooty and 2 others
Bro u embarrassed for the retarded shit u said earlier and realize it now
Just stfu and take the L
Aww.. you autists are so cute.. again what are your stats? How much do you interact with women and men? Do you even go out bro or do you rot on this website like every 16 year old who thinks they know more about women than guys who are more experienced like me?

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Fucking him to impose dominance is legit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
its fuck or be fucked world

"ONE OF THE GIRLS"

giphy.gif

@BigBiceps
@Blackout.xl
EXPLAIN YOUR UPVOTE NOW

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
"ONE OF THE GIRLS"

giphy.gif

@BigBiceps
@Blackout.xl
EXPLAIN YOUR UPVOTE NOW
I don’t have to explain shit to you. Don’t make me personally attack you myself along with my guy @BigBiceps

I will personally eviscerate u

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, sytyl and Blackout.xl
I don’t have to explain shit to you. Don’t make me personally attack you myself along with my guy @BigBiceps

I will personally eviscerate u
DO IT THEN YOU DUMB NIGGER, GO BACK TO MAKING THREADS ABOUT YOUR MOM MAKING FUN OF YOUR STUTTERING SELF NIGGA

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 4430
I get your point but think about this: if you're on top you need to get hard first to what you're seeing in front of you. You're undoubtedly attracted to what you're seeing and therefore gay.
The bottom doesn't need to get hard to it.

Last edited:
I get your point but think about this: if you're on top you need to get hard first to what you see in front of you. You're undoubtedly attracted to what you're seeing and therefore gay.
The bottom doesn't need to get hard to it.
Both ways is wrong and haram one is more insulting and disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
DO IT THEN YOU DUMB NIGGER, GO BACK TO MAKING THREADS ABOUT YOUR MOM MAKING FUN OF YOUR STUTTERING SELF NIGGA
You’re a disgusting curry rat who should Kys on the spot. U estrogenic subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 6382
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
KEEP STUTTERING FOR ME, "M-MUH C-c-cCURRY R-rat"

giphy.gif
images
I’m saying it clearly for you. You are a disgusting subhuman who will be nothing more than a footnote in PSL history. Youre nothing but a cockroach

tbh yeah
who wouldnt fuck this
e3f.jpg
too manly, that's gay af
something more like this is permissible (if you have already fucked 100+ 5+psl girls and if there is no female left on earth anymore)
Twink
Twink3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 9699
Those aren’t men those are women mentally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and sytyl
You start by normalizing it and you end up "chasing the bug" in multitudinary orgies in folsom street fair.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4209
male homosexuality is an almost inevitable outcome of a deregulated sexual marketplace where the top men are shared by several women. it happened in pagan cultures, islamic cultures, only judeo-christianity keeps it in check by enforcing monogamy and ensuring that even subhuman men can reproduce. female homosexuality is entirely unnatural and only caused by an environment where there are no high quality men.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
male homosexuality is an almost inevitable outcome of a deregulated sexual marketplace where the top men are shared by several women. it happened in pagan cultures, islamic cultures, only judeo-christianity keeps it in check by enforcing monogamy and ensuring that even subhuman men can reproduce. female homosexuality is entirely unnatural and only caused by an environment where there are no high quality men.
Who tf asked tho

images-20-jpeg.662411

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209