"I dont see hot girls irl"

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
No you definitely see "hot" girls irl. They just arent massively gigafrauding as they do url lmao. Women are so pathetic. I had to go over this with an irl because the majority of girls who seem fuckable online are terafrauded ltbs and normies lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 28117, JovenCansao and 16 others
I see hot girls irl, maybe because I live in Stockholm and not Toronto.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wificonnector, ReadBooksEveryday, ROTTING and 7 others
Who tf says that they are everywhere thats why I dont wanna leave my room

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur, N1666 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, PrinceLuenLeoncur and HarrierDuBois
Who tf says that they are everywhere thats why I dont wanna leave my room
True to some extent, going to school was kinda shit because there were so many hot girls there and I am a subhuman.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: deadmanwalking, justleavemealone, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
There are multiple hot girls irl and that's coming from a straight blackpill misogynist like me

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
True to some extent, going to school was kinda shit because there were so many hot girls there and I am a subhuman.
You arent subhuman but I can still sympathize

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I see girls at the mall look how they do on insta. Like only the mall tho

i dont see girls

i dont get out of my room

You arent subhuman but I can still sympathize
cytoplasm

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and cytoplasm
I mean every woman nowadays think they are a 10/10 with no self awareness

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29581
It's more about age than anything. Almost all schoolgirls look hot. But then boneless ones just start melting as they age.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I mean every woman nowadays think they are a 10/10 with no self awareness
Most men think any average girl is a 10, as evidenced by all the retarded "subhuman+stacy" threads on this very forum.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, aspiringexcel, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Most men think any average girl is a 10, as evidenced by all the retarded "subhuman+stacy" threads on this very forum.
According to this shithole celebs and models like Margott Robbie are considered a ‘Stacy’

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
No you definitely see "hot" girls irl. They just arent massively gigafrauding as they do url lmao. Women are so pathetic. I had to go over this with an irl because the majority of girls who seem fuckable online are terafrauded ltbs and normies lmao
I never see you talk about slays it must be so normal for you now. How long did it take for the novelty of slaying to wear off after your surgeries

Do women mog men on average?

I literally see hot girls irl, regardless of frauding or whatever, you are just a faggot.

Most young girls are hot as fuck as it is.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and klip11
BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, horizontallytall and Kamui
I never see the hot girl ugly guy couples ppl here always talk about because I legit rarely see hot girls
the closest I see is some blonde becky w a tall nerdy white guy who isnt even really ugly

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I never see the hot girl ugly guy couples ppl here always talk about because I legit rarely see hot girls
the closest I see is some blonde becky w a tall nerdy white guy who isnt even really ugly
What do u call hot girl , Adriana Lima?

I never see you talk about slays it must be so normal for you now. How long did it take for the novelty of slaying to wear off after your surgeries
No its because theyre not hot. Im not going to post on .org about fucking ethnics and white beckys. In fact, doing so is utterly pathetic on my end being surgerycelled + roiding and reducing my life span dieting 24/7

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
Are they Looksmatched. Explain I’m confused I feel women look better irl
Usually everyone is roughly looksmatched unless theyre black. In that case basically the guy always looks better or if the guy is fat the woman is 20lbs fatter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Usually everyone is roughly looksmatched unless theyre black. In that case basically the guy always looks better or if the guy is fat the woman is 20lbs fatter
Ye I also agree with this. Also I feel asian foids mog the men But I may have yellow fevee

Ye I also agree with this. Also I feel asian foids mog the men But I may have yellow fevee
Fob Filipino girls arent very hypergamous towards their own

• +1
Fob Filipino girls arent very hypergamous towards their own
Which ethnics are most Hypergamous?

Also makeuo is the reason most women look better I think it’s a big cause of hyoergamy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Becky with good personality and career > stacy without those qualities

I see hot girls everyday jfl

I think girls can only get the 'hot' label when their htb and honestly, I don't really see a lot of htb irl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Also makeuo is the reason most women look better I think it’s a big cause of hyoergamy
Makeup can add 2 points literally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 31445
True to a degree. There’s this lit dive bar that all the college girls go to in my area. Sprinkled in are some stacies that basically go out for attention and are Chad only. They will laugh at a betabuxx sub Chad offering to buy them a drink.

• +1
Becky with good personality and career > stacy without those qualities
Well thats definitely not true. Rich dudes would choose stacy everytime

• +1
S
True to a degree. There’s this lit dive bar that all the college girls go to in my area. Sprinkled in are some stacies that basically go out for attention and are Chad only. They will laugh at a betabuxx sub Chad offering to buy them a drink.
tacies are not that common u mean htb with body halo

Indians adapted to the west. Basically theyre a little bit less hypergamous than the average woman but their looks level is worse than them all

• +1
Well thats definitely not true. Rich dudes would choose stacy everytime
I'm not rich

I had a hot girl in high school as a classmate who had annoying personality and was dumb af, I got traumatized

• +1
Indians adapted to the west. Basically theyre a little bit less hypergamous than the average woman but their looks level is worse than them all
Curry foids adapted to the west are not worth it lol. Ugly hoes who Expect a rich tall htn if ethnic lol

Curry foids adapted to the west are not worth it lol. Ugly hoes who Expect a rich tall htn ethnic
Meh im pretty confident in approaching ugly ethnic women and im a manlet higher mtn w gym halo

• JFL
Meh im pretty confident in approaching ugly ethnic women and im a manlet higher mtn w gym halo
U claimed low Tyroneelite yesterday don’t make me find ur post

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 29581 and Blackgymmax
i see many tbh
and they are my type
like 2-3 a day

• +1
One of my worst threads. Im delusional.

• JFL