"I dont see hot girls irl"

darkskin delusions

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
women lose half their attractiveness when they take off their eye makeup it's actually ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Blackgymmax
True to some extent, going to school was kinda shit because there were so many hot girls there and I am a subhuman.
I’ll alwys like Swedish hoes they let me fuck so I’ll forever be pro Sweden I’ll fight alongside Sweden no matter what.

SKALL or is it SKOLL you fucks say?

I’ll alwys like Swedish hoes they let me fuck so I’ll forever be pro Sweden I’ll fight alongside Sweden no matter what.

SKALL or is it SKOLL you fucks say?
If you're referring to "cheers" then "skål".

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you're referring to "cheers" then "skål".
They the only whypipo I like. If my daughter came home with a Swede I’d treat him like family. Other ones I’d tell her off

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
The career isn’t that important. Personality though I agree.
I like it when girl is highly educated and has a well paid career

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Made out with a strong MTB/low HTB yesterday and got her IG. She legit looks stacylite on there. Women are a scam

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Blackgymmax
Why exactly? Are you looking to get married?
Yeah for LTR good career and education is good

Also genes play a role in career and education and I want best genes for my kid(s)

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

True to some extent, going to school was kinda shit because there were so many hot girls there and I am a subhuman.
Same experience here from a danish brother. I am in fucking heat from seeing all the hot women out here in the summer but then I remember i am a filthy normie.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Same experience here from a danish brother. I am in fucking heat from seeing all the hot women out here in the summer but then I remember i am a filthy normie.
Yep, and I refuse to settle for an LTB-MTB.

Same hahahah we are so delusional for our looks, can I see your face i wanna make sure you are not a fakecel.
I think you may have seen me before, you asked me for a rating months ago iirc.

I think you may have seen me before, you asked me for a rating months ago iirc.
Oh you are that nigga with the curtains? I mean you definitely have a niche to you. On the other hand i am dark hair and dark eyes(over) people were literally asking if died it black that's how dark it is. Also at work there is so many hot females my age that I wanna neck knowing i can't rizz em up.

Oh you are that nigga with the curtains? I mean you definitely have a niche to you. On the other hand i am dark hair and dark eyes(over) people were literally asking if died it black that's how dark it is. Also at work there is so many hot females my age that I wanna neck knowing i can't rizz em up.
HMM I don't think I have spoken to you yet then. I remember someone named geoff who had light brown hair blue eyes.