I don't talk to normies

negawattlol

negawattlol

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
Literally I only make friends with mentally ill people, losers/loners, old people, children, and the mentally disabled. (Basically fucked up people or people who are happy to talk to you)

I feel more comfortable with this type of people because they're genuine and less judgy/more entertaining to talk to

Do you relate?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, sickdawgie, ElTruecel and 4 others
Yea I enjoy fucked up people

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Who are the normies how do y Spot them

• +1
losers/loners, old people, children, and the mentally disabled
Some loners engineers/scientist are worth talking to, the rest of that list is a waste of time besides.... uhhh do 14 year old JBs count as children? (They are legal here lol)

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol and murdah
Who are the normies how do y Spot them
By their fakeness and their mindset mostly, I can't explain but I will very easily point out who's just another npc

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
By their fakeness and their mindset mostly, I can't explain but I will very easily point out who's just another npc
Those who are deep in the Matrix
So the sheeps?

• +1
Some loners engineers/scientist are worth talking to, the rest of that list is a waste of time besides.... uhhh do 14 year old JBs count as children? (They are legal here lol)
I don't view people as a waste of time, I used to volunteer with retards before and they're honestly funny af

Old people from my experience are mostly racist and don't give a fuck judt based, I like old ppl they also can talk for hours and have good convos and advices

Old people from my experience are mostly racist and don't give a fuck judt based, I like old ppl they also can talk for hours and have good convos and advices
thats true tbh
i love talking to older ppl they wont rlly judge u they will tell u things how it is
man i could go on and on

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and murdah
with children? :lul:

• +1
I only Like old turkcels they are funny af

• +1
I don't view people as a waste of time, I used to volunteer with retards before and they're honestly funny af
I mean if you enjoy it cool then, it's a habit of mine of seeing people as tools, they are either useful (allow me to further my goals or are object of pleasure) or not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah
I mean if you enjoy it cool then, it's a habit of mine of seeing people as tools, they are either useful (allow me to further my goals or are object of pleasure) or not
Sigma

• Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer
normies are fun to hang out with cause they're complete retards who get impressed by knowing what 2 plus 2 is

• JFL
normies are fun to hang out with cause they're complete retards who get impressed by knowing what 2 plus 2 is
Wow! 2 + 2 equals 4 guys! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
I agree. Normies have too much expectation of how the conversation is meant to go

I get along with socially inept ethnics the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and negawattlol