I feel like I have to start conversations otherwise no one will talk to me

Toad

Toad

Iron
Now that I'm in college I started to notice how socially inept everyone is. whenever I'm in the hallway waiting for class to start eeveryone is standing around completely silent while staring at their phones. I legit force myself not to look at my phone at all just so I don't end up looking like a bot. I literally have to start every single conversation otherwise no one will talk.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people? I'm starting to think that we really are in a simulation and most people are just NPCs cuz this is getting ridiculous. It's the same in class too, if the professor doesn't force us into a group discussion or activity, no one will say a word to each other. Save for rare occasions where a couple of normie beckies will make friends with each other.

I've basically had to make friends with bottom of the barrel weeb incels JFL. Granted I have severe adhd so im awkwardly neurodivergent but still, I feel like these normies are freaked out by anything I say jfl.

I'm trying to figure out if it's because I'm weird af, sub 5, or if girls are really just so picky that they will only talk to eboy chadlites.

• So Sad
Reactions: halloweed
7506C4FB E93E 44A5 8722 659187866887

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Spoiler alert: you're ugly

@Vermilioncore JudgeandJury the type of guy to raise his finger and sing in a high pitched tone "guilty!"

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Vermilioncore