I dont think 99% of you are as serious as I am

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
I literally wont settle with any life less than that of a giga chad’s and I’ll literally do whatever it takes to be a fuckin legend during my prime lmfao. I spent the first 16 yrs old my life being a beta gamer nerd and now it’s time for me to ascend. I feel like a lot of you only looksmax to be accepted by women which is fucking absurd to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
After some time it isn't about girls but yourself. Accepted by women is bullshit.

Most of the time being ACCEPTED by women has more to do with personality. An ugly incel who knows his place is valued more than one who likes a girl.

Im looksmaxing because I don't like that there are males out there who mog me facially to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6401
I literally wont settle with any life less than that of a giga chad’s and I’ll literally do whatever it takes to be a fuckin legend during my prime lmfao. I spent the first 16 yrs old my life being a beta gamer nerd and now it’s time for me to ascend. I feel like a lot of you only looksmax to be accepted by women which is fucking absurd to me.

I'm not trying to be rude mate, but you'll never live the life of a giga chad. Because you'll never be a giga chad. Even being a chad for you is in the distance right now.

Sure, you'll definately ascend to a point where you have great sexual relationships with foids, but you'll never be Colton Haynes and have girls throwing themselves at you in massive 4-somes. You dont have the genetics boyo, set a realistic goal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 4645