I dont think dravidians are ugly tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
Maybe I am biased but I think dravidian curries are decent looking tbh. They aren't good looking ofc but atleast on average they look normal. They generally have decent bone structure with no glaring flaws like bug eyes or recession but are held back by pheno/colouring and height.
@URL code and @sportsmogger I have shown you guys many pics. What do you think? I think most dravidians aren't ugly they just lack smv because of being small, poor and dark but they are not bad looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: i_love_roosters, curryascenderr, horizontallytall and 5 others
bonemog hard but bad coloring and height

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, overtier1011, nigkook and 7 others
Indians if they didnt switch to a primarily carb diet 3000 years ago

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: overtier1011, bloomercel, Deleted member 55314 and 2 others
Sendhil mogs hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, nigkook, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
They have decent bones and IQ. But average bones can't make up for manletism and discolored coal black skin

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, distance decay, bloomercel and 2 others
They have decent bones and IQ. But average bones can't make up for manletism and discolored coal black skin
He mogs your entire lineage to the mud hut they crawled out from

E71E7CED 90A7 4107 8532 DD839C3D3981

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niranjan, overtier1011, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Top 1% Dravidian bhai, obviously jfl.
Its top 5 percent for whites facially as well. If Dravidians had higher GDP and living standards what do you think would happen? Whites have advantage because of neotenous nose and better orbitals but everything else can easily be achieved by dravids as well. Both have caucasoid skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, overtier1011, nigkook and 1 other person
R u the same preston guy from lookism

One guy doesn’t change what he said, are you retarded?
Whites use top 2 percent of their race to prove a point but when I use Dravidians it’s retarded?

Whites use top 2 percent of their race to prove a point but when I use Dravidians it’s retarded?
Average white mogs average ethnic it’s simply law

Indians are most held back by racial and country stereotypes

I know many Indians who deviate from the “norm” and instead dress white, act white, talk white and don’t struggle with dating and respect

• +1
Reactions: failureturns, overtier1011, distance decay and 1 other person
Average white mogs average ethnic it’s simply law
average white and ethnics are both incels. Average white can geomax to SEA if hes rich and not manlet. Average ethnic gest arrange marriage

Indians are most held back by racial and country stereotypes

I know many Indians who deviate from the “norm” and instead dress white, act white, talk white and don’t struggle with dating and respect
Mirin avi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Maybe I am biased but I think dravidian curries are decent looking tbh. They aren't good looking ofc but atleast on average they look normal. They generally have decent bone structure with no glaring flaws like bug eyes or recession but are held back by pheno/colouring and height.
@URL code and @sportsmogger I have shown you guys many pics. What do you think? I think most dravidians aren't ugly they just lack smv because of being small, poor and dark but they are not bad looking.
They aren’t. The average person of any race isn’t gl. The only reason people say that is pheno.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Deleted member 23558
I used to think so as well but I realized that bones don't mean ANYTHING if they are underevolved looking. Homo erectus had bones, but he is an archaic human. Generally, Dravidians are underevolved.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469

totally would

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Mosh12
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Women don't care
They will always (maybe) be bottom of the barrell in SMV

they would look fine even by western standards with proper environment and developement
for me the girls arent bad so i must assume the same for guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Mosh12
with no glaring flaws like bug eyes or recession but are held back by pheno/colouring and height.
story of my life

although I suffer from the Ramirez sketch eyes problem

they would look fine even by western standards with proper environment and developement
for me the girls arent bad so i must assume the same for guys
Yeah, they're just malnourished bad diet which makes then short if dravidian men were taller they would be more respected.

As a Dravidian I can say I bonemog North indian curries

Lifefuel for @Henry Rollins

He's hardly representative of the average Dravidian, he has the most European looking skull ever. Most Dravidians have australoid features.
This isn't a failo to white women

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Dravidian men are shorter on average than northern indians. However I do see the odd tall Dravidian 6ft+. If this is the case gymcelling can be beneficial. But for your average Dravidian they’re colouring is so so brootal. Black skin plus black lips with no bbc halo it’s so over for Dravidians

Dravidian men are shorter on average than northern indians. However I do see the odd tall Dravidian 6ft+. If this is the case gymcelling can be beneficial. But for your average Dravidian they’re colouring is so so brootal. Black skin plus black lips with no bbc halo it’s so over for Dravidians
They have thin lips with a long philtrum though, opposite Black lips. Black lips are a halo to women anyway

Lifefuel for @Henry Rollins
I already knew Dravidians mogged the Arabs of the North as it is. Not to mention Anglo women love em

I've been saying this too. Dravidians mog "Aryan" filth. Pakis are so narcy cuz "muhh Northern curry". The average Dravidian BVLL mogs them to suicide :forcedsmile:

This is why I need a robust dravidian gf with projected supras, mesorrhine button nose and wide ipd