I don't think grinding will be enough

final boss

final boss

Anti-nihilism / whitepiller
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Posts
204
Reputation
146
_ I know it's not my fault in where I'm right now , i can still can fix something will I'm still alive.

But it's not gonna heal what I pass through.....

Imagine someone else in my age like geo scotti (20) or someone else , those guys don't need to grind or work hard blabla....
, all they need is to exist or just to be out there.

I know there is levels to this shi ... , but that's TOO MUCH FAR , someone else born in great family great country great genetics great apportunities under their hands .

I always think about suicide , but still not gonna give in , like yall demanding a kid to do it .....
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
just get better you don't need to be the best
 
  • +1
Reactions: final boss
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
I know , but my point is how I'm disappointed how unfair this world is
we cant do anything about it focus on things that you can control
 
  • Love it
Reactions: final boss

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
19
Views
80
RoidKid
RoidKid
g4rlic
Replies
3
Views
30
g4rlic
g4rlic
ESR
Replies
25
Views
141
ESR
ESR
lowtide654
Replies
3
Views
35
lowtide654
lowtide654
Petsmart
Replies
17
Views
94
Sköll12
Sköll12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top