I don't think guys even want gfs anymore

R

Repentsinner

I dont believe in God anymore
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Posts
3,683
Reputation
2,984
I think most of them are just trying to fuck as many women as possible
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I think most of them are just trying to fuck as many women as possible
that rings true for me, but everyone around me claims to be the opposite and is aggressive towards me if I even hint at something like that.
 
Having a Gf In 2023 is asking to get cheated on tbh
 
1. getting relationship is harder than gettin sex. 2. relationships in current year are doomed to fail
 
Cause they are some hoes
 
Cope if there's a girl you like why wouldn't you want to date her.
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
8
Views
39
ANON
ANON
horseman
Replies
19
Views
87
RoidKid
RoidKid
Surfsup
Replies
1
Views
38
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
chud10282892
Replies
9
Views
82
romanstock
romanstock
ImIsaac
Replies
10
Views
62
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top