I don't think I can do this anymore.

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
Idk if I am low-T or whatever, I just don't think I can do this life thing anymore. After trying to take my father's landscape business which I have mentioned in my other thread(s), I am just unable to take the stress anymore. My father is insisting that I get a bachelor's in landscape horticulture but I hate studying and college as a whole. For measure, I intentionally graduated high school since it was really easy and I couldn't stomach being there another year. Now I am having to go for four more years. I wanna be a neet but at the same time, I see posts on 4chan all the time of neets who regret not putting in work when they were younger since everyone else at their age is successful. I can't deal with the stress of having to go into debt just to get a degree I don't even want to get for a job that I don't really care about because it seems like I can't do anything else (failed at front-end web dev, cybersecurity, and welding).

I'm 19 and already considering just ending it all since I have no copes or anything to hope towards. It's just gonna be the same video games, same people, same small town. It's not like I can do the work I want to do (which is none; I have no fucking clue of what I want to do. Everything I think I might want to do I fear I will disappoint my family, especially my father.) I'm starting to think a cap in my head might be the easiest way out since I was made permanently defective by being autistic and my life has went to shit since I am ugly. Someone come kill me please so if a god exists I won't burn in hell.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17997, poopoohead and 3 others
Too many people get useless uni degrees these days. You should just pick up a trade and you will get decent money from that. Also start hitting the gym if ur not already for mental gains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17997 and 2 others
if u decide to go neet i'll personally make sure u got to college. jfl at thinking im letting any of my tax dollars go to ur bumass.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 19766
address? (Asking for a science project)

Maybe learn a trade instead of college
Trade schools are less than 2 years
And I think you learn on the job and you are a paid apprentice or something like that
Idk much about it myself but look into it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17997 and STEVE GAMING
Idk if I am low-T or whatever, I just don't think I can do this life thing anymore. After trying to take my father's landscape business which I have mentioned in my other thread(s), I am just unable to take the stress anymore. My father is insisting that I get a bachelor's in landscape horticulture but I hate studying and college as a whole. For measure, I intentionally graduated high school since it was really easy and I couldn't stomach being there another year. Now I am having to go for four more years. I wanna be a neet but at the same time, I see posts on 4chan all the time of neets who regret not putting in work when they were younger since everyone else at their age is successful. I can't deal with the stress of having to go into debt just to get a degree I don't even want to get for a job that I don't really care about because it seems like I can't do anything else (failed at front-end web dev, cybersecurity, and welding).

I'm 19 and already considering just ending it all since I have no copes or anything to hope towards. It's just gonna be the same video games, same people, same small town. It's not like I can do the work I want to do (which is none; I have no fucking clue of what I want to do. Everything I think I might want to do I fear I will disappoint my family, especially my father.) I'm starting to think a cap in my head might be the easiest way out since I was made permanently defective by being autistic and my life has went to shit since I am ugly. Someone come kill me please so if a god exists I won't burn in hell.
Find GOD, and literally stop being a pussy dude. Do you think anyone actually wants to do this life thing? It's even worse for people like us that can see through these fake ass people. Every single day i doubt myself, but i don't stop.

Nothing is impossible, you just literally need to go tryhard. You HAVE to put the work in. Reading through your post really makes me believe you're low T; get your levels checked ASAP

good luck bro <3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, STEVE GAMING, Darkage and 2 others
You need spirituality and God, buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
Why the fuck you need a degree for landscaping JFL

From what I have been told; everyone else has one (except my dad funnily enough and he did great for himself and still is, he's just made bad financial decisions) so that means I need to have one too.

Oh no my daddy wants me to inherit a business but it’s like so hard getting money for life handed over to me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Gurthee_Dong and 5 others
Seems like you have good foundations and a business to inherit as well. Go slay QWEEN x

lol motherfucker gets passed down a business and doesn't want to put the work in while trucels studymaxx for years to become a doctor and still live an uninteresting life ur really lucky and a retard

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
donate ur computer to me before u die

the average wage nigger literally has to work for years to save up enough money to even think about starting a business. and u were handed a business, but u are crying about it jfl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and ErbCel
landscaping is done by licensed professionals that earn a median income or above in the first world (read: not america), not by immigrants, else insurances won't cover it if anything goes wrong.

Jesus Christ...

z

I'm 19 and already considering just ending it all since I have no copes or anything to hope towards. It's just gonna be the same video games, same people, same small town. It's not like I can do the work I want to do (which is none; I have no fucking clue of what I want to do. Everything I think I might want to do I fear I will disappoint my family, especially my father.) I'm starting to think a cap in my head might be the easiest way out since I was made permanently defective by being autistic and my life has went to shit since I am ugly. Someone come kill me please so if a god exists I won't burn in hel
Why did you fail being a frontend dev?

Too many people get useless uni degrees these days. You should just pick up a trade and you will get decent money from that. Also start hitting the gym if ur not already for mental gains
Just work in dirty all day theory

Just work in dirty all day theory
Would rather get some dirt on me than be a decrepit derelict who gets no sex from his wife and works 50 hours a week adding numbers on exel just to have scoliosis and suicidal thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Would rather get some dirt on me than be a decrepit derelict who gets no sex from his wife and works 50 hours a week adding numbers on exel just to have scoliosis and suicidal thoughts
True, but I feel that office work is easier and less stressful. Im a neet though so I can't really say much though.

• +1
Reactions: gymcel_retard
True, but I feel that office work is easier and less stressful. Im a neet though so I can't really say much though.
For some people I agree, but I think uni is over saturated these days and many men need to just do a trade instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
trade school and inject T

idk what they teach as "landscaping degree" but 100% it's turbo useless. you could just learn on the job from daddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
whatre ur thoughts on a forensic science degree/major?

which do you think is better, forensic science degree or computer science degree?

Just go to school for architecture like me
6112CCF0 E357 466D B30D 404046BE1437

Bro you it sounds like you live in the US so your life is already on easy mode like I’m not sure where your stress comes from since it’s too easy to have a successful life for you due to prosperity of your country. Don’t worry everything is gonna be alright