i don’t think i want to be trans anymore

darktriadprince

darktriadprince

Equinox
edit and clarification bc people cant see my comment: i have had 0 medical transition as of right now all medical intervention is planned and i have appointments for it as of next year but right now i am still 100% biologicaly a female

• i’m 19 born a girl and came out as trans wating to be a boy when i was 12. i’ve been living as a male since then and pass quite well my voice is the only thing that gives me away as trans really.
but recently i met a guy, he thought i was a girl and i went along with it even telling him a different girly name, he completely thinks i’m a girl just got short hair nothing about trans ness.

it’s been like 3 months now and i’ve created profiles online pretending to be a girl to see how it is and i literally dream about what if i was a pretty girl.

i don’t know if im trans and should be a boy or if i was just self loathing bc i was fat and now i’m very much not.

after i lost weight i started feeling more uncomfortable again but uncomfortable that my outside didn’t match my body

my head is so confused and i have appointments lined up for process of transitioning.

when i picture myself in my head as an adult i can’t see myself being a woman but at the same time right now i don’t think i want to pretend to be a man anymore.

i wanna wear cute little bras and leg warmers and be treated like a girl but i don’t know if this is all in my head or not i need serious help rn.

i’m also worried bc my ex who was also trans detransitioned a weeks before we broke up and i’m scared it’s just the trauma of our relationship pulling through but at the same time when i came out as a boy it was just after my dad left so what if it is all a manifestation of trauma. i’m scared i don’t want to ruin my life and my gender is the cause of it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Elias de God, flippasav and 7 others
If you’re white please stop that nonsense and come back to factory settings, don’t waste ur life

• +1
Reactions: Bars, sbm123, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
You’re valid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Tabula Rasa and Latinolooksmaxxer
edit and clarification bc people cant see my comment: i have had 0 medical transition as of right now all medical intervention is planned and i have appointments for it as of next year but right now i am still 100% biologicaly a female

• i’m 19 born a girl and came out as trans wating to be a boy when i was 12. i’ve been living as a male since then and pass quite well my voice is the only thing that gives me away as trans really.
but recently i met a guy, he thought i was a girl and i went along with it even telling him a different girly name, he completely thinks i’m a girl just got short hair nothing about trans ness.

it’s been like 3 months now and i’ve created profiles online pretending to be a girl to see how it is and i literally dream about what if i was a pretty girl.

i don’t know if im trans and should be a boy or if i was just self loathing bc i was fat and now i’m very much not.

after i lost weight i started feeling more uncomfortable again but uncomfortable that my outside didn’t match my body

my head is so confused and i have appointments lined up for process of transitioning.

when i picture myself in my head as an adult i can’t see myself being a woman but at the same time right now i don’t think i want to pretend to be a man anymore.

i wanna wear cute little bras and leg warmers and be treated like a girl but i don’t know if this is all in my head or not i need serious help rn.

i’m also worried bc my ex who was also trans detransitioned a weeks before we broke up and i’m scared it’s just the trauma of our relationship pulling through but at the same time when i came out as a boy it was just after my dad left so what if it is all a manifestation of trauma. i’m scared i don’t want to ruin my life and my gender is the cause of it.
Blud stole that thread:ogre::ogre:

bend over buddy

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Bro refused the tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, Moggkrates, slavicpsycho and 1 other person

Becoming trans is like one of the worst decisions you could make lmaoo
You will NEVER look like a real man/woman which is why many trans rope after their transition because they now just look like an abomination instead of the cute anime girl/ripped husbando they thought they will look like

Why tf would you want to be a man tho???

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
its better
Ahahgahahahahahah funny woman have it easier ngl, even tho im 6’4 WASP North Atlantid Robust pretty boy with blacked out BMW 750LI I can still say that woman have it easier

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
U son of a biatch.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Ahahgahahahahahah funny woman have it easier ngl, even tho im 6’4 WASP North Atlantid Robust pretty boy with blacked out BMW 750LI I can still say that woman have it easier
no bmw for your face

op is an indian cisgender man

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
no 6'4 for your face
no north atlantid pheno for your face
IMG 8200
IMG 7762

I just mogged this whole forum real quick hahagag

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
kill yourself tranny kafir :p:LOL:

I never really understood this, you were born a girl so just be a girl. If you're a tomboy then whatever. I don't understand the need to identify and look like the opposite sex

BE MY WIFE 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I never really understood this, you were born a girl so just be a girl. If you're a tomboy then whatever. I don't understand the need to identify and look like the opposite sex
Why be a tomboy

How do I put angry emoji as reaction? Transphobe smh

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21