i dont think mewing works , i inherited my lower third from my mother

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i think mewing is cope , i was looking at old pictures of my mother and she had such a mogger lower third I would say identical to angeline jolie without the fillers , my dad on the other hand was recessed with fat sagging under his neck I belive that I inherited it from my mother cause her grandmother also had a mogger jaw with mogger cheekbones which I wish I inherited . idk tho

• +1
Reactions: thecel
10% less retarded

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, datboijj and 2 others
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

• Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx
It is cope to a degree. But I do believe that it is not cope for the 80% of people that don't have the best or worst jaw genetics.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
mewing is legit if you start during childhood
even though it won't necesseraly make you good looking

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ErbCel
mewing is legit if you start during childhood
even though it won't necesseraly make you good looking
just start mewwing in the womb bro:lul:
i think mewing is cope , i was looking at old pictures of my mother and she had such a mogger lower third I would say identical to angeline jolie without the fillers , my dad on the other hand was recessed with fat sagging under his neck I belive that I inherited it from my mother cause her grandmother also had a mogger jaw with mogger cheekbones which I wish I inherited . idk tho
water is indeed wet

you should start mewing as early as you can
if you don't believe me read the studies I've sent
i've read the studies, the issue is the studies never put numbers to how much their faces changed or any pictures to compare so how can you not just say its puberty or other factors at play either?

> there is medical evidence that mouth breathing all the time causes facial recession
> there is no medical evidence that tongue posture during childhood affects the shape of maxillas [1] except some papers published by John Mew
> After saying mewing in teens or young adults changes maxillary shape, Mike Mew has been expelled from the British Orthodontic Society for misleading or potentially misleading the public having given medical advise without sound scientific backing
> there is medical evidence that rate of malocclusions (short maxillas) and consequently crooked teeth increased in last centuries, but there is no medical evidence of which is the cause (some doctors blamed the way we eat food with cutlery) [2]
> there is blatant evidence that malocclusions did exist in ancient times and middle ages, (even with a reduced extent), one just has to see ancient statues and paintings

in the last picture there is a member of the Habsburg family, which is known for the "Habsburg chin", many of the members of this family suffered a serious third-class malocclusion

> there is medical evidence that mouth breathing all the time causes facial recession
> there is no medical evidence that tongue posture during childhood affects the shape of maxillas [1] except some papers published by John Mew
> After saying mewing in teens or young adults changes maxillary shape, Mike Mew has been expelled from the British Orthodontic Society for misleading or potentially misleading the public having given medical advise without sound scientific backing
> there is medical evidence that rate of malocclusions (short maxillas) and consequently crooked teeth increased in last centuries, but there is no medical evidence of which is the cause (some doctors blamed the way we eat food with cutlery) [2]
> there is blatant evidence that malocclusions did exist in ancient times and middle ages, (even with a reduced extent), one just has to see ancient statues and paintings

View attachment 1440826 View attachment 1440828 View attachment 1440830 View attachment 1440835 View attachment 1440838 View attachment 1440841 View attachment 1440843

in the last picture there is a member of the Habsburg family, which is known for the "Habsburg chin", many of the members of this family suffered a serious third-class malocclusion
why you are now disfigured, what happened?

i've read the studies, the issue is the studies never put numbers to how much their faces changed or any pictures to compare so how can you not just say its puberty or other factors at play either?
the studies only compare how mouth breathers and nose breathers look
the two studies found that mouthbreathers have more retruded mandibles
one also found differences in palate width
correlation is not always causation yeah
but in this case I think it is because you can look up other studies that arrived to the same conclusions and its unlikely that every time nosebreathing children look better then mouthbreathings children because of other factors

I gave up on mewing and discovered doctor Jewt
He Gave me his equivalent of MSE , JSE his own prototype
and now i am happy with actual progress and not spending my life coping
I wish mewers would stop and realize this cope is nonsense
and get surgery like anyone with a brain would do
thankyou DR. Jewt
@gamma @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
and its unlikely that every time nosebreathing children look better then mouthbreathings children because of other factors
how can you ever prove this though?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

View attachment 1440826 View attachment 1440828 View attachment 1440830 View attachment 1440835 View attachment 1440838 View attachment 1440841 View attachment 1440843

but that's through incest lol

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I gave up on mewing and discovered doctor Jewt
He Gave me his equivalent of MSE , JSE his own prototype
and now i am happy with actual progress and not spending my life coping
I wish mewers would stop and realize this cope is nonsense
and get surgery like anyone with a brain would do
thankyou DR. Jewt
@gamma @LondonVillie
for a sec i thought you woke up but you still on the phase damn. sorry for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua and datboijj