I don't think there Is currently anyone in the world living a more brutal Life than mine

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
The combination of brain chemistry, looks / physical health, location and unemployement Is Just TOO brutal. Even dalits living in the slums have a higher dopamine release than mine

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
It’s @MoggerGaston

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, mirrormogger and the BULL
i want to hunt

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Unemployed, doing uber like a dalit, live in Italy where 90% of young people are currently showing off their abs on the beach, can't do drugs, can't date, absolutely fucked up brain chemistry from a year of rotting in the room. At least dalits in the slums live with their similars, even If their Life quality Is lower than mine, they don't have to get mogged by the locals.

Unemployed, doing uber like a dalit, live in Italy where 90% of young people are currently showing off their abs on the beach, can't do drugs, can't date, absolutely fucked up brain chemistry from a year of rotting in the room. At least dalits in the slums live with their similars, even If their Life quality Is lower than mine, they don't have to get mogged by the locals.
Are u actually doing uber

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, moreroidsmoredates and Alt Number 3
The bull

You’re nearing your 30s, complains on an incel forum 24/7, is unemployed, is out of shape, doesn’t take care of himself, only desire is to do drugs, has mental health problems, is broke as hell, has no friends, parents and family hate him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, the BULL and Alt Number 3
The bull

You’re nearing your 30s, complains on an incel forum 24/7, is unemployed, is out of shape, doesn’t take care of himself, only desire is to do drugs, has mental health problems, is broke as hell, has no friends, parents and family hate him.
bro he’s already dead

• So Sad
The bull

Yes. I live the worst Life possible. No One has endured as much suffering as i do.

Im living the exact same life as you. Were truecels buddy boyo

bro he’s already dead
That's the joke, the system gives you all the cards to live a completely hellish Life, but doesn't offer you the tools to escape It. I Just Need 10g of pentobarbital to ascend

• +1
17, 18 next month. My life is over idc were all gonna rope one day
Yeah, you can still do everything. Have all the time in the world to get in shape, get good job, good mental health.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Yeah, you can still do everything. Have all the time in the world to get in shape, get good job, good mental health.
My job is hell and im treated with 0 respect. My mental health has always been bad cause im subhuman like everyone else on this forum

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Sometimes it’s good to beat the dead dog.

Cope.
Dalits in the slums don't have to compare themselves to fit, wealthy Italians. They have a Better serotonin release than me. Most people are also bluepilled, so they don't suffer as much as me despite being in my same situation.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
My job is hell and im treated with 0 respect. My mental health has always been bad cause im subhuman like everyone else on this forum
Everyone's job Is hell, but you get the privilege to afford dating in return.

Everyone's job Is hell, but you get the privilege to afford dating in return.
I mean i might be fucking this girl soon but it doesn’t matter cause my life is over and chances are I might not be able too

He Life mogs me in basically every aspect, he has fucked up brain chemistry but has good copes in order to not get depression
He's a htn larper with a broad social circle

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I mean i might be fucking this girl soon but it doesn’t matter cause my life is over and chances are I might not be able too
Teenager ramblings. You'll get tons of opportunities to fuck

• WTF
Reactions: plukee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back