How you feel matters a lot, sometimes more than how you look. Normies can sniff out abused dogs from miles away. [QUITE LONG READ, BUT WORTH IT]

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
If you are not hideous or super hot, by which I mean you are like anybody else out there, sometimes what goes on in your mind has an importance that is more relevant than how you look.

To give you an example, I don't feel humiliated by taller or hotter men. While my conscious mind knows they have better romantic and sexual opportunities than me, my subconscious mind is not threatened by it. In other words, I am not envious.

If your mind is not easily threatened by negative stimuli, if you can brush almost every negative thought off and move on, if you are not thinking about your looks any time you go outside, then life will be more pleasurable regardless of how you look. And it's that simple.

Think about it: You get all hysterical about your looks because you forgot to make your hair before going out. Let's say you don't care about it. You went out with a messy hair in both scenarios but was only stressed out in one. This is also called stoicism, and it matters more for a healthy life than mere looks.

Imagine being a high cortisol, high anxiety, and high depression Chad. Sure, you could pump and dump hundreds of women, but something in your life would be lacking, namely the brain chemistry that motivates you and gives you a positive outlook on life.

Our brain chemistry is mostly determined by genes, but we can change it a bit and we should. No one likes to be around whiners and people with negative energy. Looks are important, but we shouldn't forget about our mannerisms, posture, and behavior. Normies can sniff out abused dogs from miles away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit, boss8055, Detective and 7 others
Brutal no reply pill.

I was inspired by @TwinkLord's thread:

DF69B5EA 2C78 4AC8 B506 23CA7FCAAD5E

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, fxckz and Madridista
Rare graycel thread. People overlook this a lot and only focus on looks

• +1
Reactions: Detective, silencio and Madridista
How to cope 101. Oh only if it worked like that boyo, just not caring about your looks

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
How to cope 101. Oh only if it worked like that boyo, just not caring about your looks
It's more about not acting like an abused dog. My looksmaxing has been yielding results, but I still act somewhat insecure due to years of being made fun of due to my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
It's more about not acting like an abused dog. My looksmaxing has been yielding results, but I still act somewhat insecure due to years of being made fun of due to my appearance.
Your life isn't better when you gotta act 24/7 youre okay. Btw do you mind pming face?

• +1
when you’re good looking, people don’t care if you’re an “abused dog” (what retarded incel terminalogy tbh) you’re an incel because you’re ugly not because you’re an “abused dog” buddy, brutal reality check innit

Your life isn't better when you gotta act 24/7 youre okay. Btw do you mind pming face?
In september, remember? I got to finish my leanmaxing and Accutanemaxing first.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
It's all about the toughts and sense of self you create to defend your subconscious

Try to detach from your toughts and act purely on your subconscious and you will see what I'm talking about

• +1
It's all about the toughts and sense of self you create to defend your subconscious

Try to detach from your toughts and act purely on your subconscious and you will see what I'm talking about
So I should act without thinking twice most of the time?

It's up to you how you wanna act, but since you probably have the same subconscious programming as me and other humans I would say not thinking too much and not creating a big ego will make your life more peaceful and easy

• +1
But you probably live in modern society and you shouldn't act purely on impulses all the time so a little bit of awareness is needed, you will also notice how exhausting society actually is,like when I found my "true self" wich is basically the subconscious like when you were little in a pure form, I became aware of how many behaviours and mannerisms are put in our mind so we can function and many of those mannerisms can lead to trauma and shit like it happened with me

• +1