I don’t think you imbeciles understand

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
There’s a reasonable possibility that in the future mobile mining in fully saturated networks will yield roughly 30-40 cents a day to the miner, base rate.

Why is this relevant you’re asking? I’ll tell you why right now:

Ice has 8 more halvings to go. This means that IF
A: The project succeeds to the point beyond 100 million active miners
B: The project succeeds to the point it can payout brand new miners 35 cents a day

You are earning today, when that time comes, 35 cents a day MULTIPLIED by 256. Because of the halvings. Then multiply that by 2.5x if you do a maximum 5 year stake.

So, if we assume a 3% inflation for the next six years, the project grows to that level of success… you are earning TODAY $186.58 (rounded down). That’s over $66k a year. Now if you catch all the bonuses you’re looking at… $200 a day at least, well over $71k annually.

I am serious as a GOD DAMN HEART ATTACK PEOPLE. Mine the fucking coin dammit. I have 27 people added and only 12 are mining atm.

People, this is a chance to acquire an astronomical amount of money with zero education, zero crime, and zero risk.

For Christ’s sake people stay fucking active, keeping mining the fucking coin. You’re not going to see six figures for a solid 3-5 years but if you mine religously for that 5 years you might be pushing half a million. This is a very big project, very serious core team.

I’ve been mobile mining Pi for years now, and Ice is far superior. I can tell you guys rn that it’s going to become apparent in 6-9 months now whether all this mining was actually worth it or not.

Do NOT be that guy… “Damn that Dark Tetrad guy was trying to get me to join 9 years ago and the coin is $1.20 a pop now. Fuck bro I could have had over a million coins by now.”

I don’t want you to be that guy either, because you not joining and not actively mining deducts my profits as well. And I’d like to know that as I created myself to be a crypto millionaire I helped at least one Looksmax.autist ascend as well.

I wouldn’t be pushing for this coin if I didn’t think it had a reasonable chance of succeeding. And any mongoloid can see that it does.

So please actively mind the damn coin. When you’re not mining you’re losing you’re getting slashed. This coin has a strong burning mechanism and is a deflationary coin.

Join now, or needlessly risk missing out on a quarter of a million in 4 years to come accounting for inflation.

Use Referral Code: zysupra

not a molecule

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
not a molecule
Thanks for bumping the thread. Also I have no clue wtf this means. How about u shut the fuck up and mine free crypto instead

why are you trying to help others? i thought dark triad/tetrad meant narcissism and eliminating the competition? sounds like you just need people to profit yourself

why are you trying to help others? i thought dark triad/tetrad meant narcissism and eliminating the competition? sounds like you just need people to profit yourself
its a referral link you wont get shit

• +1
Reactions: shr
referral link faggot kys no one will make a thing

• JFL
Reactions: ivan karamazov
not the right forum to deliver your scams faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ivan karamazov

Cry more loser. Also ignored.

not the right forum to deliver your scams faggot

Nah I found the right forum you cocksucking bitch. Stay broke ass bum.

Cry more loser. Also ignored.
Suck my ***

Nah I found the right forum you cocksucking bitch. Stay broke ass bum.
Ur threads were very good and inspiring. Disappointed you became a referral bitch for small crypto mining scams

Ur threads were very good and inspiring. Disappointed you became a referral bitch for small crypto mining scams
lol? I’m tryna get rich and you joining can only help you, rofl making me out to be a sellout. The more this project succeeds down the line the more you gain. You don’t invest money into this there’s no “scam” here. The coins are distributed for free in the early phase of this project and as time goes on will get cut in half at least eight times.

Thanks for bumping the thread. Also I have no clue wtf this means. How about u shut the fuck up and mine free crypto instead
i didnt read any of it