I don't think you niggas realise how DAMAGED dating scene is because of Instagram (SUIFUEL)(ROPECELS DON'T ENTER)(HIGH IQ THREAD)

The first girl is HTB+. Not PSL 4 lol.

You are only focusing on the attractive girls. Average and ugly girls do not get much attention.
She is average as fuck lol and looks 30+ I wouldn’t even fuck her

• +1
Reactions: John124
  • +1
Reactions: Over
take into account she's using makeup and took the photo in favorable conditions.
Even accounting for that, she is above average.

Most of us should be lucky to LTR this after looksmaxxing.

• JFL
I agree people rate me on this forum as 6 or 7 rout of 10 and I dumpster dive heavy im every time I try to get my looks match they automaticly reject me it so sad I hate simps I wish there where law for simping is should be as a criminal offense live would look difrent if simps do not exist we all blackpillers redpillera and incels should fight for our rights

• So Sad
lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Over
take into account she's using makeup and took the photo in favorable conditions.
200% her skin doesn’t look like that irl lol every bitch using filters even the young ones
Even accounting for that, she is above average.

Most of us should be lucky to LTR this after looksmaxxing.
Beta mindset. I’m not settling for this ugly cunt unless her personality is submissive and she worships me and takes the pill so I can creampie (I rather jerk off than fuck in condom).

I agree people rate me on this forum as 6 or 7 rout of 10 and I dumpster dive heavy im every time I try to get my looks match they automaticly reject me it so sad I hate simps I wish there where law for simping is should be as a criminal offense live would look difrent if simps do not exist we all blackpillers redpillera and incels should fight for our rights
What made you choose this picture of CHICO srsly asking? You’d say he looks average there? It’s quiet lens distorted.

200% her skin doesn’t look like that irl lol every bitch using filters even the young ones

Beta mindset. I’m not settling for this ugly cunt unless her personality is submissive and she worships me and takes the pill so I can creampie (I rather jerk off than fuck in condom).
Bruh. I don't know about you. Maybe you are some polish chad. IDK.

But considering my starting point, I'd be lucky to LTR this after looksmaxxing.

Ok. So if she is 'ugly', what about her:

Your scale must be fucked up if you are calling her ugly. If the nigress is 2/10, she has to be like 6/10 at least.

Cope. They are your looksmatches. What this forum considers HTB is actually Stacy ranges IRL.

Ok. So if she is 'ugly', what about her:
View attachment 1848255

Your scale must be fucked up if you are calling her ugly. If the nigress is 2/10, she has to be like 6/10 at least.
She is just PSL4 for me and considering makeup and filters maybe 3.5, youthfulness is everything for me in a foid because I am very youthful myself.

And this negress is subhuman

She is just PSL4 for me and considering makeup and filters maybe 3.5, youthfulness is everything for me in a foid because I am very youthful myself.

And this negress is subhuman
lol if she is psl4 ur psl 2.5 cuz you are literally skinnyfat abominable slav creature who masturbates himself everynight to sleep :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
lol if she is psl4 ur psl 2.5 cuz you are literally skinnyfat abominable slav creature who masturbates himself everynight to sleep :feelskek:
But he slays on tinder. And matches with stacies.

I do agree that his standards (like those of most of the users on the forum) are ridiculous.

But he slays on tinder. And matches with stacies.

I do agree that his standards (like those of most of the users on the forum) are ridiculous.
he doesnt slay shiet in tinder lol its all made up larps from the basement he is 26 y old basement virgin who looks absolutely horrendous

• JFL
he doesnt slay shiet in tinder lol its all made up larps from the basement he is 26 y old basement virgin who looks absolutely horrendous
Bark for me you subhuman dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21646
Bark for me you subhuman dog
i struck a nerve didnt i, dose of reality pill you absolute horrendous looking slav creature, set yourself on fire asap to end your miserable life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Deleted member 13787
i struck a nerve didnt i, dose of reality pill you absolute horrendous looking slav creature, set yourself on fire asap to end your miserable life
You didn’t struck shit you pathetic product of rape keep barking for me in every thread like a submissive dog following me everywhere I go

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21646
Shit makes me cage cause I legit don't give a fuck but whiners are comedically pathetic.

You didn’t struck shit you pathetic product of rape keep barking for me in every thread like a submissive dog following me everywhere I go
keep project you 5'8 tin foil conspiracy theorist retarded polish ape,

no wonder you keep on making daily content here to get validation of other like minded subhumans ,

legit rent free if u keep replying

• JFL

Legit that's why No Social Media Chad's like Amnesia bang women way below their League. These Good looking famous guys are hooking up with Ig stacies & stacylites.

Jay tried to be humble and they took one look at his DM's and it was thousands of blue checkmark EXO Stacies messaging him

I can't imagine what would happen if I got access to his instagram DM's for an hour with a monster energy drink

I'd never walk out of that room alive

• So Sad
What made you choose this picture of CHICO srsly asking? You’d say he looks average there? It’s quiet lens distorted.
Nah he looks funny it this bad pick but age pill hit him you can see he’s eye orbit are recessing

• So Sad
Cope. They are your looksmatches. What this forum considers HTB is actually Stacy ranges IRL.
85233AF8 424A 4C89 BCFB 5962535C3A1B
AEC72C48 2E29 4A22 A39F FC58B6D1A8E0
0D64E003 622B 446D A219 234BDC965927

Do I look like a 4/10 5/10 guy know I’m not a chad but at least 6.5/10 and I’m 6f2 I know I have flaws but but I’m not some soy boy normie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Over
Pics are frauded. But yeah, i can see you being 6-7/10 overall. Def above average. Maybe, you are underrating the women?
Nah trust me

Nah trust me
I can see you dating stacylites and stacies but obviously, you are gonna need to be NT and get lucky. HTBs should not be hard for you lol.

Try approaching IRL. Social circle etc. On tinder, you need to be like 8+/10 to get insane results. But even then, you can have some success.

I can see you dating stacylites and stacies but obviously, you are gonna need to be NT and get lucky. HTBs should not be hard for you lol.

Try approaching IRL. Social circle etc. On tinder, you need to be like 8+/10 to get insane results. But even then, you can have some success.
Yeah there is times I get my looks match but it happens one’s every 2 months one night I hook up with HTB and I went out and make out with Stacy lite but it . I need frendsmax maybe,but it gona be hard

keep project you 5'8 tin foil conspiracy theorist retarded polish ape,

no wonder you keep on making daily content here to get validation of other like minded subhumans ,

legit rent free if u keep replying
0 words read

you analysed each individual pixel
Bark for me, you are on this forum since 2018 and haven’t ascended, haven’t looksmaxed, all you do is permarot and shitpost all day in every topic because there is no hope for you irl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It’s :ogre: for you

A9804EF9 A5C3 4C53 A4DC 9487CD05955E

nigga @Tony haven't made an actual topic since 2018, no ascension story topic, no brag slay topics, just autistic shitposting since 2018 :lul:

this abused dog is either: fat piece of shit permarotting, XS skull sized fragile sub-PSL3 subhuman permarotting, shitskin/ricecel (permarotting)

all you do is follow me in every thread and bark :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you are like one of those small breed dogs, when you pass by them on the street they bark at you for no reason because owner cannot discipline them

FlamboyantOblongFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

i live rent free in your head

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21646 and its_over_for_me_?
nigga @Tony haven't made an actual topic since 2018, no ascension story topic, no brag slay topics, just autistic shitposting since 2018 :lul:

this abused dog is either: fat piece of shit permarotting, XS skull sized fragile sub-PSL3 subhuman permarotting, shitskin/ricecel (permarotting)

all you do is follow me in every thread and bark :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you are like one of those small breed dogs, when you pass by them on the street they bark at you for no reason because owner cannot discipline them

he is simping for some ugly whore that would spit on his pathetic subhuman face if she ever saw her. Muh she is 4psl queen,embarassing

• JFL

He is 6'3 with a muscular body and like 6/10 face at least

• JFL

• JFL
He is 6'3 with a muscular body and like 6/10 face at least
No pics = tales from the basement

6”3 (like 99% of the forum claims) and 6/10 and rots since 2018 on incel forum :forcedsmile::ogre:

Last edited:
No pics = tales from the basement

6”3 (like 99% of the forum claims) and 6/10 and rots since 2018 on incel forum :forcedsmile::ogre:
I saw his pics ded srs, he is above average facialy, tall af and has 95th percentile body

MGTOW is the only way. Time to swear off these hoes forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Over