i dont understand amnesia

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
Apparently a millionaire but rots in his medium sized city in the middle of nowhere all day working in some trashy nightclub.
He literally could travel the world banging hot chicks everywhere but chooses to rot instead and slays some thots of local tinder.
Jfl @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 57302, mogstars and 15 others
frauded plus hes 5 ft 9

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deprived and Deleted member 22126
He looks surgery maxxed and shit

• +1
Reactions: Anon1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Prince88, Niklaus Mikaelson and 7 others
His Entire Portfolio was in Lehman Brothers.

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, datboijj, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
Who said he was millionnaire

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, thereallegend and OldRooster
Who said he was millionnaire
he claims
Screenshot 2074

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Boxingfan, Chintuck22 and 5 others
Hes either a schizo or someone need to make a movie about this manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Chadeep, ChadpreetMaxxer and 8 others
When someone is afraid to hop on a discord video call and talk to someone who is 10000 miles away do you actually still believe anything he says?
Oh, he’s the one that invited me for the call and not even the other way around lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 17872, litaz and 8 others
When someone is afraid to hop on a discord video call and talk to someone who is 10000 miles away do you actually still believe anything he says?
Oh, he’s the one that invited me for the call and not even the other way around lmao
Why would he be afraid? He posted plenty of videos of himself, not like he's frauding

appearently that lifestyle doesn’t “appeal to
him”

scroll down to see reply

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Enfant terrible and Amnesia
@Amnesia mogs you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Why would he be afraid? He posted plenty of videos of himself, not like he's frauding
Well ask him since he’s the one who bailed despite making a thread about it lmao

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
I don't understand why he doesn't LTR some 25 year old Stacy, rather than spend so much time slaying beckies. But I have never been in that position, not judging, just saying I literally don't understand it, I guess I can see slaying Beckies for 6 months would be a rush, but I would probably get bored of it in less than 6 months.

First I heard he was wealthy. And yes it does not make sense that he lives where he does if he is independently wealthy and trades stocks.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
He talked about feeling not as confident in himself and insecure due to having to fraud a lot of himself and his persona. Like larping about age and other cosmetic procedures feels he isn't real and is worried he might get exposed. Also pretty sure he wears lifts as well and contacts. It was reflected in some voice snippet where foids said he doesn't sound like himself. He sounded pretty nervous

I get where he is coming from as if I got a ton of procedures and was larping my age by a lot and wearing contacts and lens their would be an element off fear of being called out, but at the same time he should feel realize he's already accomplished a lot. Everything now is a bonus. 200+ lays is a insane feat.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
MUH TRAVEL, WHY ARE PEOPLE OBSESSED WITH TRAVELING

Because of family connection I have literally had free plane ticket to anywhere in teh WORLD for free. And guess what, I've never used that advantage because TRAVELING IS UCKING GAY

ITS SO STRESSFUL AND ANNOYING AND TIRESOME

I live where I am because I want to be close to my family? Why is that so hard to realize. I AM NOT A FUCKING NORMIE OBSESSED WITH MUH TRAVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

edit:
u guys say u dont understand me WELL ITS LIKEWISE, I DONT GET WANTING TO DO THESE THINGS U PPL DO. I LOVE BEING ALONE BY MYSELF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21796, litaz and 11 others
Aspergers mindset

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropemaxxee, ChadpreetMaxxer, Artemis and 2 others
Anyone who believes he's a millionaire needs to be institutionalized.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, MaxillaMaxing, Deusmaximus and 5 others

Because of family connection I have literally had free plane ticket to anywhere in teh WORLD for free. And guess what, I've never used that advantage because TRAVELING IS UCKING GAY

I live where I am because I want to be close to my family? Why is that so hard to realize. I AM NOT A FUCKING NORMIE OBSESSED WITH MUH TRAVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

edit:
u guys say u dont understand me WELL ITS LIKEWISE, I DONT GET WANTING TO DO THESE THINGS U PPL DO. I LOVE BEING ALONE BY MYSELF
putting partying aside dont you have any desire to visit some foreign places atleast for the history
visiting ancient sites
like rome, athens, cairo etc.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Anyone who believes he's a millionaire needs to be institutionalized.
I think he may be but some things don’t add up

Cos he's a humblecel polymath genius like @averagejoe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Cause he's a larper lmfao
No one has seen him live
That day
After he posted that very edited looking pic
I don't believe him for shit

putting partying aside dont you have any desire to visit some foreign places atleast for the history
visiting ancient sites
like rome, athens, cairo etc.
No not at all

I see the Eiffel Tower with google map street view

I can watch travel vlogs in 1080p on YouTube. That’s enough for me

Traveling is retarded. I am always just counting down the days till im back at my place with my blackout curtains away from everyone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ropemaxxee, bonaparte, litaz and 8 others
he might be a curry from tamil nadu

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj and Enfant terrible
Apparently a millionaire but rots in his medium sized city in the middle of nowhere all day working in some trashy nightclub.
He literally could travel the world banging hot chicks everywhere but chooses to rot instead and slays some thots of local tinder.
Jfl @Amnesia
he's taking a page out of @crisicks playbook by slowly adding new and various accomplishments and descriptions to himself
next month he will be telling us he owns a strip club and moonlights as a phys ed teacher

• +1
Reactions: litaz and AscensionMan98
He's an interesting character I don't think any of us will ever really understand.

edit:
Nobody is saying to keep traveling, just doesn't make sense to stay in some shithole you despise and has not an abundance of hot slim white foids.

Also you can visit your family every few months even if your far away.

• +1
I don't understand why he doesn't LTR some 25 year old Stacy, rather than spend so much time slaying beckies. But I have never been in that position, not judging, just saying I literally don't understand it, I guess I can see slaying Beckies for 6 months would be a rush, but I would probably get bored of it in less than 6 months.

First I heard he was wealthy. And yes it does not make sense that he lives where he does if he is independently wealthy and trades stocks.
he is autistic, there is almost no autistic stacy's that woudn't already interfere with his autism, or even be on a dating app

No not at all

I see the Eiffel Tower with google map street view

I can watch travel vlogs in 1080p on YouTube. That’s enough for me

Traveling is retarded. I am always just counting down the days till im back at my place with my blackout curtains away from everyone

chris redd snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Woah
Nobody is saying to keep traveling, just doesn't make sense to stay in some shithole you despise and has not an abundance of hot slim white foids.

Also you can visit your family every few months even if your far away.
he only despises going outside

I remember him saying he wouldn't like to have kids, so in LTR (doubt he wants them but let's assume) he would have to either lie about wanting children later or find some decent childfree girl (and it's a quite rare combo).

edit:
Definitely a schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
he's taking a page out of @crisicks playbook by slowly adding new and various accomplishments and descriptions to himself
next month he will be telling us he owns a strip club and moonlights as a phys ed teacher
Good way to become the talk of the forum. Worked extremely well for crisik as now everyone is trying to " debunk " him.

Let's see what happens if everyone doesn't say anything 😂

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
The 'ol good looking poker shark stocking trading genius secret agent young millionaire with family connections who makes 40 insecure shitposts on incel forums a day