Theory on Amnesia and his Involvement in the Suicide Funnel

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Amnesia has let the fact slip out a few times that he's paid to post on here. Now your first thought is that it's obviously just a joke but might not be:

onlyfans
allowance from Sergeant for posting here driving traffic
sugarmoma
This site pays me 500 dollars per tinder story thread I make

Is it really a coincidence that Amnesia stopped posting on November 30th, presumably after not receiving his paycheck on the first of December for the next month of content?

His entire lore on the forum is that he started off as a htn/Chadlite (like most people on this site) and lacked success with women because of autism. He then goes on to get surgeries over a decade to become a Chad. Another key part is that he retained his youthful look well into his 30s so he can slay prime women, which is a popular aspiration of many users here.

The punchline is that his life doesn't get better. He doesn't get a stacy girlfriend. He's not happy. He has no wife, no friends, no kids, nothing. So it completely kills the dream of all your problems being solved once you become Chad. He also talks about his brother who is better looking than him (naturally of course), taller than him, has more friends, is extremely popular, gets tons of girls, rich, famous, etc. I believe his brother is a fictional and strategically planned alter ego of himself where he turned out to be successful because of positive reinforcement during his upbringing, none of which can be replicated in your adulthood after surgery.

So now we have come to terms with the fact that becoming Chad doesn't fix your depression and give you a happy life and family. So now the question is what does? How do seemingly normal people end up getting married and having friend groups? Having a normal upbringing and neurotypical brain, which was evidenced in this post of his where he is assaulted by someone who has a more attractive girlfriend than Amnesia has ever had despite not complying with the most important feature of PSL - forward growth. He also gets bullied and confronted with a lack of respect, which is common on this forum during upbringing, despite being a Chad. You can see how the post is clearly worded in a certain way to emphasize the fact that despite being recessed, he is much more successful in life because of being NT and Amnesia is still being seen as a creepy incel by other men due to his neurodivergence:

This is the final nail in the coffin. No amount of looksmaxxing will change your life around, and it was over for you before it even started. You finding this site was the start of the end.

I don't think Amnesia's disappearance is a coincidence. I think that he either stopped receiving payments to create these posts or is in hiding in fears of being investigated for his involvement. It's clear that Amnesia was likely paid by the previously owners to concoct psychologically manipulative posts to try and move more people through the suicide funnel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, zeshama, Polar and 60 others
damn this thread was deep :feelscry:

his bodycount skyrocketed after he became chad so you’re incorrect

unironically LTRs especially at his age would never work anyway, just look at this cuck generation

you can’t win even as chad but you can still fuck endless pussy

don’t cope and say chad doesn’t live a completely different life because he does

chads life is a rollercoaster of dopamine

sub 8s life is a rollercoaster of self doubt

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, horizontallytall, Deleted member 18244 and 28 others

unironically LTRs especially at his age would never work anyway, just look at this cuck generation

don’t cope and say chad doesn’t live a completely different life because he does

I completely agree with this. Chad can slay and lives a completely different life than any normie could dream of. My point is that the story of Amnesia was simply an act of psychological manipulation to try and gaslight people into thinking becoming Chad won't fix their problems, leading to hopelessness which would further them through the forum funnel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, zeshama, noodlelover and 15 others
I completely agree with this. Chad can slay and lives a completely different life than any normie could dream of. My point is that the story of Amnesia was simply an act of psychological manipulation to try and gaslight people into thinking becoming Chad won't fix their problems and there's only 1 solution (ss).
imagine if amnesia was actually larping all this time

would be the greatest larp in history tbh

nobody ever doubted it till you brought it up and I low-key believe you

it makes sense, if you’re on top you don’t want anyone else on top

so make money, plan surgeries, get surgeries, ascend

easier said than done

there are no surgeries for your subhuman base

I believe you can’t ascend to chad unless you’re at least a chadlite in the before

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, noodlelover, forevergymcelling and 13 others
It does seem coincidental that he stopped posting in the 30th of November, which would correlate with an unpaid paycheck from the owners on the 1st of December:feelswat:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, noodlelover, Marsiere214 and 5 others
It does seem coincidental that he stopped posting in the 30th of November, which would correlate with an unpaid paycheck from the owners on the 1st of December:feelswat:
holy shit jfl amnesia exposed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
He is literally a 33 year old man who, although larping, has a family and job obviosly that he will not online nonstop when he is not a basement teenager.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
He is literally a 33 year old man who, although larping, has a family and job obviosly that he will not online nonstop when he is not a basement teenager.

Attachments

• what-tom-cruise.gif
    what-tom-cruise.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Fear, noodlelover and 9 others
@Amnesia when he comes back to this forum will be like "guys wtf?"

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member
I miss that nigga

his threads were top tier

come back @Amnesia :feelscry:
he gives us khhv truecels hope, he says slaying is overrated and he would rather jerk off, mirin chad even though he was increasingly becoming an sfcel:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Amnesia has let the fact slip out a few times that he's paid to post on here. Now your first thought is that it's obviously just a joke but might not be:
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 22 um 104042
@StrangerDanger can't tell me the dude isn't autistic when he doesn't understand the most simple sarcastic comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16384, oldcelloser and 11 others
@StrangerDanger can't tell me the dude isn't autistic when he doesn't understand the most simple sarcastic comments
What if this post is satire
He can't seriously believe this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16384 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16384, AscendingHero and 8 others
It doesn't matter, im 6'5 and its too much
only doesn't matter if you have a truecel-face, and even then you get more respected by other men if you're tall
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 22 um 105645

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
only doesn't matter if you have a truecel-face, and even then you get more respected by other men if you're tall
View attachment 1453167
Its not true
Pablo escobar was literally 5'5 but became number 1 in drug business and respected by everyone because of his alpha face and masculine aura, meanwhile average looking tall white guy(beta), if he tried to do the same he would get laughed at and murdered instantly
Look at short al pacino also, and compare him to tall normies. Its all face
I am 6'5 but mogged hard by 5'7 al pacino look alikes
and i am not trucel, just average babyface, i look like looksoverall

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9072 and 4 others
Its not true
Pablo escobar was literally 5'5 but became number 1 in drug business and respected by everyone because of his alpha face and masculine aura, meanwhile average looking tall white guy(beta), if he tried to do the same he would get laughed at and murdered instantly
Look at short al pacino also, and compare him to tall normies. Its all face
I am 6'5 but mogged hard by 5'7 al pacino look alikes
low IQ, height isn't a magical thing that will get you laid on it's own, it's a hailo or failo, and a pretty strong one at that, like any other trait

saying it doesn't matter because you're an autistic ugly lanklet at 6'4 doesn't make height irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Johnnybegood, oldcelloser and 2 others
imagine if amnesia was actually larping all this time

would be the greatest larp in history tbh

nobody ever doubted it till you brought it up and I low-key believe you

it makes sense, if you’re on top you don’t want anyone else on top

so make money, plan surgeries, get surgeries, ascend

easier said than done

there are no surgeries for your subhuman base

I believe you can’t ascend to chad unless you’re at least a chadlite in the before
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Amnesia was larping

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aBetterMii, Deleted member and 1 other person
Think of all the autistic things he talked about
His 4 inches lifts
The fact that he's obsessed with anal sex
Not being in any LTR
Fucking ok looking chicks despite being a Chad

It just doesn't add up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ChristianChad, Deleted member and 3 others
Think of all the autistic things he talked about
His 4 inches lifts
The fact that he's obsessed with anal sex
Not being in any LTR
Fucking ok looking chicks despite being a Chad

It just doesn't add up.
Exactly. The whole point is to make men hopeless since even fixing their face (and height) won't fix their autism or terrible/normie upbringing, further moving them through the funnel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and MiroslavBulldosex
bruh it's not that deep. he probably just took a break for the sake of detoxing his dopamine system

I semi-agree, and it's because the problem is that subhuman to Chad is impossible overall. I think that was sort of the purpose of his account to explain like what you mentioned. You can go from subhuman to higher tier normie, and that's about it unless you manage to have some good face genes hidden in you that kick in somehow later in life (puberty/growth). If you ascend, it's your destiny.

Ugly people may have lessons to learn in their body which is why most don't ascend but who knows. Maybe that was the point of Serge's cycle?

Plus, I think he ascended a little TOO late. Tell why you think otherwise if you do.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

More like sub-5.

And no Chad doesn't live in an alternate reality, he just slays effortlessly because girls always go for him in any situation. It's that simple. If you really think that constant sex for life vs sexless for life is a different reality? Maybe with the halo effect but idk.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786

Is it really a coincidence that Amnesia stopped posting on November 30th, presumably after not receiving his paycheck on the first of December for the next month of content?

His entire lore on the forum is that he started off as a htn/Chadlite (like most people on this site) and lacked success with women because of autism. He then goes on to get surgeries over a decade to become a Chad. Another key part is that he retained his youthful look well into his 30s so he can slay prime women, which is a popular aspiration of many users here.

The punchline is that his life doesn't get better. He doesn't get a stacy girlfriend. He's not happy. He has no wife, no friends, no kids, nothing. So it completely kills the dream of all your problems being solved once you become Chad. He also talks about his brother who is better looking than him (naturally of course), taller than him, has more friends, is extremely popular, gets tons of girls, rich, famous, etc. I believe his brother is a fictional and strategically planned alter ego of himself where he turned out to be successful because of positive reinforcement during his upbringing, none of which can be replicated in your adulthood after surgery.

So now we have come to terms with the fact that becoming Chad doesn't fix your depression and give you a happy life and family. So now the question is what does? How do seemingly normal people end up getting married and having friend groups? Having a normal upbringing and neurotypical brain, which was evidenced in this post of his where he is assaulted by someone who has a more attractive girlfriend than Amnesia has ever had despite not complying with the most important feature of PSL - forward growth. He also gets bullied and confronted with a lack of respect, which is common on this forum during upbringing, despite being a Chad. You can see how the post is clearly worded in a certain way to emphasize the fact that despite being recessed, he is much more successful in life because of being NT and Amnesia is still being seen as a creepy incel by other men due to his neurodivergence:

This is the final nail in the coffin. No amount of looksmaxxing will change your life around, and it was over for you before it even started. You finding this site was the start of the end.

I don't think Amnesia's disappearance is a coincidence. I think that he either stopped receiving payments to create these posts or is in hiding in fears of being investigated for his involvement. It's clear that Amnesia was likely paid by the previously owners to concoct psychologically manipulative posts to try and move more people through the suicide funnel.
He's in jail. Sorry to break this to you.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, cvzvvc and Deleted member 15099
Yeah, him not having any kids at 33 years old was pretty sus tbh.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser and MiroslavBulldosex
he also seriously believes height doesn't matter, you never know with him
Me @Thompsonz @OldVirgin and @LooksOverAll

are tall subhumans, we advocate for height frauding where you remain hunched all day, this way you can fraud to 6ft2. But 6ft2 is way too tall. that’s why I’m getting leg and spinal reduction surgery next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, aBetterMii and 5 others
Me @Thompsonz @OldVirgin and @LooksOverAll

are tall subhumans, we advocated for height frauding where you remain hunched all day, this way you can fraud to 6ft2. But 6ft2 is way too tall. that’s why I’m getting leg and spinal reduction surgery next year.
I was invisible to women when I was tall. Only way I get attention is when I fraud my height. The problem is she will eventually find out my true height and it will be over for me:

2653678 2653542 tall2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Elvisandreaa, Patient A and 4 others

mental health > looks

I was invisible to women when I was tall. Only way I get attention is when I fraud my height. The problem is she will eventually find out my true height and it will be over for me:

View attachment 1453732
Fucking brutal, sometimes I wish I was born with dwarfism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A, Marsiere214 and 5 others
USe knowledge of this site for self improvement, but its only one piece of puzzle

IT alone wont make u happy, u need purpose, social circle, some achievements, etc

Being chad and loner suck would rather be succesfull normie with huge circle

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 6 others
High IQ post. Btw being chad can potentially get you towards happiness with looks halo. Problem with Amnesia is he was a dopamine deprived whiny bitch. If he improved his mental health to even normal levels that would take a chad a long way because being good looking can improve all aspects of your life.

But I see your point. He was trying to give us no hope towards that life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7725
Always Sunny Reaction GIF
youtube fashion GIF

JFL at this thread. My assumption is he just got bored of posting here so decided to a break. He seemed to be fustrated with himself and this website before I took my break. I'm assuming his feelings festered over the months.

Although Amnesia isn't very consistent, I believe that he is a real person and most of his stories are true. Unless serge has some weird twisted fetish (possible but unlikely) I don't see why he would be paying amnesia to post here. No way he gets a return on his investment.

I guess you could ask @cvzvvc. I think he knows amnesia from outside of this website.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Deleted member
amnesia was a weirdo posting on other psl forums long before this, so this doesn't add up. over at lookism we had 5+ years of dealing with the same bullshit before he was driven off for being a "fakecel"

the more plausible possibility if we don't take his word at face value is that he's an elaborate troll. but 5 years doing the same thing is a long time not to get bored and be tempted to reveal the punchline for some gratificaiton over the whole thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, oatmeal, Patient A and 4 others
amnesia was a weirdo posting on other psl forums long before this, so this doesn't add up. over at lookism we had 5+ years of dealing with the same bullshit before he was driven off for being a "fakecel"

the more plausible possibility if we don't take his word at face value is that he's an elaborate troll. but 5 years doing the same thing is a long time not to get bored and be tempted to reveal the punchline for some gratificaiton over the whole thing
^^ Also this. No way this guy has been larping for all these years.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Always Sunny Reaction GIF
youtube fashion GIF

JFL at this thread. My assumption is he just got bored of posting here so decided to a break. He seemed to be fustrated with himself and this website before I took my break. I'm assuming his feelings festered over the months.

Although Amnesia isn't very consistent, I believe that he is a real person and most of his stories are true. Unless serge has some weird twisted fetish (possible but unlikely) I don't see why he would be paying amnesia to post here. No way he gets a return on his investment.

I guess you could ask @cvzvvc. I think he knows amnesia from outside of this website.
Cant be a coincidence that he left same time Sergeant did. He even said hes paid to post here but in a satire way. You really think he just decided to take a month off :lul: no takes a month of this black hole. You're stuck here or you just decide to leave altogether

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 7725 and mulattomaxxer
Cant be a coincidence that he left same time Sergeant did. He even said hes paid to post here but in a satire way. You really think he just decided to take a month off :lul: no takes a month of this black hole. You're stuck here or you just decide to leave altogether
Maybe your right. Although amnesia is a main character here. He has posted ALOT of stuff here which could get him into trouble. If this website goes down they aren't going to be looking for users like you or me.

Tbh this website is probably going to get nuked in the near future. Better start saving your favourite threads :p.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 8856
Attacking one of the main protagonists, whew.

This part is the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum jfc

Download 93

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and oldcelloser

Update:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
All the Chads are leaving- Amnesia, Larsanova, etc.
what the hell is happening with this forum? 😢
it will be currymax.org pretty soon in here :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, DivineBeing and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
OP is very autistic, you're right :feelskek:

I thought this post was satire....

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Nigga the title, the screenshot of Amnesia's message, the fact that you're kinda implying amnesia paid a recessed guy and a Stacy to take pics of them together from a stalker's perspective, I can't even :lul:.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, AlexanderTheGreat11, Marsiere214 and 1 other person