I don’t understand dickpill

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Like I haven’t even gotten to that stage yet :lul::lul::lul::lul: I have other things to worry about

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, jabaduk, datboijj and 2 others
IZVWs 2

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Squirtoutmabooty, datboijj and 20 others
Only valid for micropeniscels, in those cases those dudes are screwed to only ever having chances with U10 girls :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 16369 and House Lannister
If you have 20+ cm you just have to send a dickpic. And even if she's not into it she will literally tell all her friends and then you are bound to have sex with some of them. Then repeat the cycle.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, thegoat, Ryan and 9 others
If you have 20+ cm you just have to send a dickpic. And even if she's not into it she will literally tell all her friends and then you are bound to have sex with some of them. Then repeat the cycle.
Is this actually legit

Why are there so many dickpill threads out of the sudden since some days?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 3 others
dick size matters the least. you think an asian girl is gonna get with a brown 8 incher over a tall white man with a 6 incher?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj, House Lannister and 3 others
Is this actually legit
100%. There was a guy here from Brazil and he just sent a picture of dick without any context or conversation beforehand and he at least got nudes from both of them and fucked one. Dickpill halo is insane.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and DivineBeing
But this is not optimal. 18cm is like the max a guy should have, in order to sleep with all types of foids.

20 cm automatically precludes a guy from fucking many asian and small european foids on full range of motion. They will just burst. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, House Lannister and Anomaly
But this is not optimal. 18cm is like the max a guy should have, in order to sleep with all types of foids.

20 cm automatically precludes a guy from fucking asian and small european foids on full range of motion. This will just burst. :ROFLMAO:
It's not about pleasuring them, they just want to get with a really big dick for once. 20 cm is one in 10,000 or so. Of course it will probably hurt them them but why would you care about getting them off? Just fuck one and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, jabaduk, House Lannister and 1 other person
Till the moment when they see your subhuman face
You don't understand dick halo. Ever see an ugly guy with a hot girl? And then he doesn't have money? 9x7 theory is always the answer.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister and germanlooks
You don't understand dick halo. Ever see an ugly guy with a hot girl? And then he doesn't have money? 9x7 theory is always the answer.
Would you fuck this woman if she had the best possible pussy (tight, optic etc.)?
422D7D1D BFE7 41B0 8063 07743E70F261

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, gamma and Deleted member 15669
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, 5'8manlet and 3 others
This one is still a meme jfl
10 and 11 inches don’t even exist
Yeah I remember that chart. It originates from a site that was selling male enhancement products. The whole thing is a meme.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, Preoximerianas and 7 others
100%. There was a guy here from Brazil and he just sent a picture of dick without any context or conversation beforehand and he at least got nudes from both of them and fucked one. Dickpill halo is insane.
He probably had sent hundreds of dick pics to hundreds of women with only around 10 percent responding sexually

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I'm around 18cm - I sent a pic to a tinder slut during lockdown and she broke lockdown rules to come see me the next day. She wouldn't have matched with me if my face was shit tho. You need to get past the face filter to send a dick pic.

trust me a big dick sucks, or at least a long one

i hurt my gf when going full in in most positions (especially doggy)

some girls want their cervix raped, mine only does on top for some reason

7.5x4.9

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and House Lannister
this is still delusional
No this one looks pretty legit actually. 5.5inches is average size so this chart makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
No this one looks pretty legit actually. 5.5inches is average size so this chart makes sense.
only people who never had sex would agree with this chart lmao

also according to studies

7x5 is the perfect size for ONS and 6.8x4.8 for ltr

i rather listen to scientific evidence than some random 4chan chart

do you have a clue how incredibly rare 6 inch girth is lmao

It's not about pleasuring them, they just want to get with a really big dick for once. 20 cm is one in 10,000 or so. Of course it will probably hurt them them but why would you care about getting them off? Just fuck one and move on.
I am at 19-19.5 and tried to impress girls with dickpics many many times. It NEVER worked. Only with girls that i already knew and fucked because of my face.
Its impossible to attract a girl only with dick.

saw a tiktok a couple months ago about an experience a girl (creator) had going on apps yubo and grindr or similar, getting texted a dick pic (huge dick) and an address and said she went and got destroyed in some shed on the outskirts of the city.

looked at the comments only to find that it was a common experience among girls. despite the fact they could have been raped, kidnapped, or trafficked, they still went for the dick :feelswhy::feelswhy: some comments pointed out the dude was hella ugly or some creepy indian.

would have saved but creator had saves off. was too lazy to screen record.

either way despite not knowing face, height, or anything, foids still wanted to “try it”.

over for genzrs :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Vvvvxxxx, Preoximerianas and 3 others
only people who never had sex would agree with this chart lmao

also according to studies

7x5 is the perfect size for ONS and 6.8x4.8 for ltr

i rather listen to scientific evidence than some random 4chan chart
still gotta realize that most "scientific evidence" is cucked :owo:

I am at 19-19.5 and tried to impress girls with dickpics many many times. It NEVER worked. Only with girls that i already knew and fucked because of my face.
pencil? :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: disillusioned
The world record owner for biggest penis says he lost his virginity at 11 or something with 18 year old girls only because of his penis. He could be lying tbh. But then maybe not since he literally has the world's largest penis.

Big dick game is legit, but it has to be VERY big. Not just above average, but like literally a monster dick.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 15302
saw a tiktok a couple months ago about an experience a girl (creator) had going on apps yubo and grindr or similar, getting texted a dick pic (huge dick) and an address and said she went and got destroyed in some shed on the outskirts of the city.

looked at the comments only to find that it was a common experience among girls. despite the fact they could have been raped, kidnapped, or trafficked, they still went for the dick :feelswhy::feelswhy: some comments pointed out the dude was hella ugly or some creepy indian.

would have saved but creator had saves off. was too lazy to screen record.

either way despite not knowing face, height, or anything, foids still wanted to “try it”.

over for genzrs :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
could have been larp

Like I haven’t even gotten to that stage yet :lul::lul::lul::lul: I have other things to worry about
It's because everyone here is already a Chadlite so all they talk about is dick and height since they have nothing else to improve on. I'm the only ugly person here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and datboijj
It's because everyone here is already a Chadlite so all they talk about is dick and height since they have nothing else to improve on. I'm the only ugly person here.
You are also good looking normie if you are not larping with the photos you posted. Quite masculine.

Definitely not deformed as you say

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
even with 10 inch length i land in the "not enjoyable" field with my 4.5 inches:lul::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Idk, I am 5'9 x 4'5 - my former and only girlfriend said that she liked it... :unsure:

This graph is just a meme.

So, 4'5 is definitely NOT :feelswhy:

PS. plus how do you think all those millions of men survive. 4'7 is actually the average in EU! Now imagine Muricans, Russians, Mexicans, Chinese, Indians, etc. Cannot be that ALL OF THESE BILLIONS could not satisfy a woman: their average girth is way below even 4'5!

Use hands when you fuck them. After all, girth is not a substitute for stimulating her clitoris with a hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Idk, I am 5'9 x 4'5 - my former and only girlfriend said that she liked it... :unsure:

This graph is just a meme.

So, 4'5 is definitely NOT :feelswhy:

PS. plus how do you think all those millions of men survive. 4'7 is actually the average in EU! Now imagine Muricans, Russians, Mexicans, Chinese, Indians, etc. Cannot be that ALL OF THESE BILLIONS could not satisfy a woman: their average girth is way below even 4'5!

Use hands when you fuck them. After all, girth is not a substitute for stimulating her clitoris with a hand.
4.7 inch is alot better than 4.5.

i dont think the graph is a meme. every girl was disappointed so far:feelswhy:

4.7 inch is alot better than 4.5.

i dont think the graph is a meme. every girl was disappointed so far:feelswhy:
Well, no offence, but given you are on THIS forum, this "every" was not "many"... :unsure:

And it is easy to meet chicks who have large viginas. For them it is also a thing. Some just have deep vaginas. ANd nothing can satisfy them... :pepefrown:

Visa versa, there are girls, who have very narrow holes... so, look for them :aheago:

what’s not to understand? If you have a small dick you’re not a man, you should kill yourself

got it sweet heart?

loose pussy isn’t a thing, only incels with small cocks to fulfill and outdo what Tyrone and Chad did before use that as cope basically

Dickpill is pretty far down on the priority list, unless you’re like 8 inches a big dick isn’t going to get you laid on its own. You need to actually be attractive to get a girl in bed and then the dickpill plays a role.

Well, no offence, but given you are on THIS forum, this "every" was not "many"... :unsure:

And it is easy to meet chicks who have large viginas. For them it is also a thing. Some just have deep vaginas. ANd nothing can satisfy them... :pepefrown:

Visa versa, there are girls, who have very narrow holes... so, look for them :aheago:
ik u try to be positive thats rare here but at 4.5 girth its basically over bro. below average in every statistic. and we know that even Average is not enough, let alone below

• So Sad
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
ik u try to be positive thats rare here but at 4.5 girth its basically over bro. below average in every statistic. and we know that even Average is not enough, let alone below
I really don't try to be positive.. I mean sure, more is better...

But

a) I met girls who liked having sex with me - 3 out of 4 actually. :chad: It directly contradicts your statement that it is over.

b) 4'5 is NOT below average BY MUCH. 4'7 is very close to 4'5. And it is in EU. IN America, russia, asia all penises are smaller. If there are so many men with smaller girth, 4'5 girth IS AVERAGE.

Go here: https://calcsd.info/

4'5 is larger than 37% of men in WEST EU. If this is NOT the definition of average, then what is? :unsure:

PS. Anyways, if you think that your penis size is not enough, why not buy an extender and grow your apparatus to the required girth? Phallosan seems to improve both length and girth. :unsure:

Last edited:
they lied, tried to be nice with you tbh.
No, can't be. Well, I do not have their testimonies under lie detector :unsure:

But I think they were NOT lying. Also, their reactions could not lie.
And after all my former girlfriend definitely did not run away from me due to my girth :ROFLMAO:
63% are larger than u ...
So what? :unsure: It is not like I am competing with other dicks in bed...
If she feels good, does not matter if there are 63% guys with larger dicks :ROFLMAO:

No, can't be. Well, I do not have their testimonies under lie detector :unsure:

But I think they were NOT lying. Also, their reactions could not lie.
And after all my former girlfriend definitely did not run away from me due to my girth :ROFLMAO:
if u had a bigger dick your girl wouldn't have leave u!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If u had a bigger dick your girl wouldn't have leave u!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
If I had MORE MONEY
If I had MORE POPULARITY
If I had BETTER FACE
If I had BETTER HEIGHT
If I had A LARGER CAR
If I had ...

If I had any, they wouldn't have left 100% 😢
Penis is really on one of the last places on the priority list... :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
If I had MORE MONEY
If I had MORE POPULARITY
If I had BETTER FACE
If I had BETTER HEIGHT
If I had A LARGER CAR
If I had ...

If I had any, they wouldn't have left 100% 😢
Penis is really on one of the last places on the priority list... :incel:
if u got the girl in the bed penis is the only thing that matters! cuz your face, height etx was enough, only your dick failed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729