I dont understand facial harmony

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
Good features=good looks. People who say @manletmogger is below chadlite is coping. Same with people saying tom holland mogs me when i on average got better facial features. Honestly getting convinced facial harmony is bullshit and cope Theres nothing scientific about it being real.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Good features=good looks. People who say @manletmogger is below chadlite is coping. Same with people saying tom holland mogs me when i on average got better facial features. Honestly getting convinced facial harmony is bullshit and cope Theres nothing scientific about it being real.
Thanks bhai. But harmony does matter for example a very high fwhr like me can make you look uncanny in a way which reduces appeal, or for example a long midface is not very appealing. ESR is a very important ratio that can fuck harmony, having bad esr can heavily impact ur appearance like marco jaric or kate moss. Harmony is practically ratios and half of the ratios are cope but the main ones matter.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and noonespecial
Thanks bhai. But harmony does matter for example a very high fwhr like me can make you look uncanny in a way which reduces appeal, or for example a long midface is not very appealing. ESR is a very important ratio that can fuck harmony, having bad esr can heavily impact ur appearance like marco jaric or kate moss. Harmony is practically ratios and half of the ratios are cope but the main ones matter.
Harmony is just falios appeal or psl. For me i was wrong its my coloring and lack of maxillary projections that makes me look bad. For you its looking autistic which can easily be fixed with stylemaxing and gymmaxing. Your ratios aren't that bad

Same reason why hexum looks better than any tiktok frauder you'll ever posted

• +1
Reactions: F36 and noonespecial

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and baerr
Same reason why hexum looks better than any tiktok frauder you'll ever posted
He has better features in every way possible than tiktok frauders it's his features not harmony . But this thread was pretty stupid by Me to make

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Zenis
You measured wrong, Ian’s fwhr is like 2 which helps cancel out his shitty Midface ratio.

He has better features in every way possible than tiktok frauders it's his features not harmony . But this thread was pretty stupid by Me to make
His harmony is like 85% retard it’s still insanely high, without high harmony you can’t be gl. Cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: manletmogger and noonespecial
His harmony is like 85% retard it’s still insanely high, without high harmony you can’t be gl. Cope
Ian has low ass harmony ngl idk where u got 85% from LOL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Chico is an example of someone carried by harmony hexum it's all features as all of his features are near perfect

• +1
Reactions: F36
You measured wrong, Ian’s fwhr is like 2 which helps cancel out his shitty Midface ratio.
bro his fwhr is like 1.7 - 1.8 LOL

The thing is harmony is most unchamgble, atleast the most important ratios like the midface ones and the eye spacing ones. You can’t change these. If you don’t have these your most likely fucked

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and manletmogger
You can find people with similar bone structure to his but he's still unmoggable because of his harmony. That is what takes him to thr gigachad territory. Anyone can have great vone structure but to have that along with insane coloring, and a delicate balance of feminine and masculine features without looking like an alien is something only hexum has pulled off.

• +1
Reactions: F36, Zenis and noonespecial
true i always wondered how he looks so good with such nuked ratios

• +1
The thing is harmony is most unchamgble, atleast the most important ratios like the midface ones and the eye spacing ones. You can’t change these. If you don’t have these your most likely fucked
would u consider 1.12 mfr a flaw?

You can find people with similar bone structure to his but he's still unmoggable because of his harmony. That is what takes him to thr gigachad territory. Anyone can have great vone structure but to have that along with insane coloring, and a delicate balance of feminine and masculine features without looking like an alien is something only hexum has pulled off.
Can you give examples of someone with his bone structure and coloring that has bad harmony?

• +1
Ian has low ass harmony ngl idk where u got 85% from LOL
Correct. He just has a lot of psl features. He is just jaw, coloring and eyes on a face. U like cavill whose face is a lot of more easy on the eyes.

• +1
would u consider 1.12 mfr a flaw?
A big one yes
bro his fwhr is like 1.7 - 1.8 LOL
IMG 6804

• +1
I think maybe rameriz as well but he looks alien and isn’t as gl as hexum in generel

• +1
Reactions: F36
Those are direct falios

Can you give examples of someone with his bone structure and coloring that has bad harmony?
Efron in 2024 is an example after his surgeries

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
A big one really? some people say ideal is 1 - 1.1 but some say like 0.95 - 1.05 ill never know
Ideal is .95-1.05

Anything lower then .9 is horse tier

Anything higher then 1.1 looks childish

• +1
Ideal is .95-1.05

Anything lower then .9 is horse tier

Anything higher then 1.1 looks childish
But do u think higher than 1.1 is more acceptable than horse

I’d be ideal if I had a small upper lip

It cancels out your high iPd in a way but iPd matters more then esr
I think high ipd is common tbh, I see a lot of people with around 1.1 - 1.25 on average like im 1.24

I think high ipd is common tbh, I see a lot of people with around 1.1 - 1.25 on average like im 1.24
Your right blacks tend to have high ipds, same with most ethnics. It’s more rare to see low ipd

Your right blacks tend to have high ipds, same with most ethnics. It’s more rare to see low ipd
Nah even whites bro whenever I measure it’s always around that range it’s coz high pfl is rare that’s why

Nah even whites bro whenever I measure it’s always around that range it’s coz high pfl is rare that’s why
High pfl actually makes iPd look lower

• +1
Yeah and most people have low pfl so that’s why
Most people have normal pfl not low. Low compared to Gandy sure if that’s how your comparing them to.

Anyways pfl is kind of a meme, stuff like your skull size, face width, iPd, brows and lashes all effect your precived eye size more then your actual eye size

• +1