I don't understand how "blackpillers" neglect the most important eye area features

cameron herrin had a striking shade of blue eye color even tho he had bug eyes

Still got a lot of attention

There’s a lot of truth to this not denying color looks better

However I don’t get why vinnie hacker has such appeal with shit stain brown and nct

any explanation? @LooksOverAll

cameron herrin had a striking shade of blue eye color even tho he had bug eyes

Still got a lot of attention

There’s a lot of truth to this not denying color looks better

However I don’t get why vinnie hacker has such appeal with shit stain brown and nct

any explanation? @LooksOverAll
His eyes are light brown, he has good eyebrows and eye shape, and good supras. Also the rest of his face is very good. Not to mention his NT-ness and clout is through the roof.

Not a fair comparison. Chico has 4/5 eye area features while the nordcuck has 1/5. Even his eye color is unimpressive. This is a massive cope.

S-tier cope.

I know shitload of incels with blue bug eyes and no eyebrows , recessed orbital rims, lol if u think color save these people

Green eyes and good eye area here so no reason to cope

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
It actually makes me laugh when I see retards consulting Taban and worrying about hunter eyes when they have shit dark eyes and/or bad eyebrows. The most important feature of your entire eye area is your EYE COLOR. The order of importance for eye area is:

#1 - Eye color
#2 - Eyebrows
#3 - Eye shape (PFL, PFH, CT, etc)
#4 - Supraorbital rims
#5 - Infraorbital rims

I don't understand why retards on here completely neglect #1 and #2 and just jump straight to autistic eye surgeries. Explains all the retards who get eye surgeries on here and look like uncanny mfers without any increase to their SMV.

"cuck eyes"

View attachment 1565669View attachment 1565671View attachment 1565672View attachment 1565673View attachment 1565675View attachment 1565680View attachment 1565682View attachment 1565695View attachment 1565697View attachment 1565701View attachment 1565702

vs. "muh hunter eyes"

View attachment 1565684View attachment 1565686View attachment 1565687View attachment 1565707View attachment 1565716

high IQ tik tok maxxer JB slayer mirin hard

Keep coping you dark-eyed subhuman. Every girl cares about light eyes. It's the first thing they tell their friends about when describing guys, even their own kids.
true tbh , the most blackpilled saying in the world is "the eyes are a mirror to the souls"

even people back then agnowledged that you will act acoording to your treatment AKA your looks

Not at all. Blue eyes are a massive halo on everyone.
LMAO yall say ethnics cope but yall deny that light eyes dont look special on white people… yall act like a sub5 ethnic is lower than a sub5 white. yall just ugly white people who make fun of ugly ethnics like you arent ugly yourself… lmao kys

2nd pic has best eye color. 3rd is too bright shade of blue which mostly women have. Very light blue shade looks less masc.

@topic- dark eyes look like 2 pieces of coal inside the eye ball. You cant even see wtf is going on with their eyes. With light eyes it is as if you can look inside the person's soul.

Hazel brown is ok, because the brown shade is very light and you can distunquish the pupil from the rest, but dark brown or almost black is a looksmin.

Theres a reason why almost every asian foid that wears light contacts ascends by at least 1.5 psl just from that alone. It actually makes their face stand out from billions of other asian female faces, because 99.9% of them have coal dark eyes.

Last edited:
I know shitload of incels with blue bug eyes and no eyebrows , recessed orbital rims, lol if u think color save these people

Green eyes and good eye area here so no reason to cope
Just ignore my entire thread. Nice IQ bro.