I don’t understand how ethnics can complain

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
I live in a populated western city and there is no way ethnics should be complaining. I just seen a glasses wearing brown skin ethnic (could have been curry or dark Arab) with a sexy white stacylite, he had height but she was sexy af.

The racepill has to be exaggerated af, I fall for it too sometimes but then I’ll go outside and see multiple ethnic / white couples

It’s all about rizz and fashion tbh @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: traveler, Looks234, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
@AspiringMogger

• +1
Reactions: traveler and AspiringMogger
no wonder you’re so mad 💀 bro so angry because I am bustin fat nuts in white pussy as he rots lookin like this : 🤓🤓🤓🤓

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 15164
Looks theory is only relevant at the extremes. NT and low inhib is law for the invisible people (normies).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
ethnics got to take a step back and reevaluate the cards on the playing field

-white brahs are working for companies that enhances apps (tinder, uber, doordash) to make it easier for ethnic males to meet and fuck white women

-average white brah knows the laws cant let them stop a ethnic male physically from approaching white women at the bar, club, campus for fucking

be ethnic

utilize the infrastructure that whites also help improve
fuck lots of white women
take advantage of your american citizenship

white brah would like for ethnics to stay in a ethnic bubble but smart ethnics males can venture out and there aint a thing they can do but cry and try to discourage ethnic brahs online in hopes of ethnic males hating whites and thinking ethnics will want ethnic females in the process

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Deleted member 31562
ethnics got to take a step back and reevaluate the cards on the playing field

-white brahs are working for companies that enhances apps (tinder, uber, doordash) to make it easier for ethnic males to meet and fuck white women

-average white brah knows the laws cant let them stop a ethnic male physically from approaching white women at the bar, club, campus for fucking

be ethnic

utilize the infrastructure that whites also help improve
fuck lots of white women
take advantage of your american citizenship

white brah would like for ethnics to stay in a ethnic bubble but smart ethnics males can venture out and there aint a thing they can do but cry and try to discourage ethnic brahs online in hopes of ethnic males hating whites and thinking ethnics will want ethnic females in the process
Bro got a phd in this shit 💀

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16275, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
they met in college, so sorry incel.

scammer from lookism?

• +1
Meanwhile in the real world

• JFL
Which country?