I don't understand how HGH is cope for heightmaxxing with closed growth plates?

D

Deleted member 25715

Silver
Even if your plates are closed, let's say you have thin bones naturally (thin wrists, fingers, ankles, etc)

Wouldn't the hgh still thicken your bones which will add up to at least 1-2 inches?

Or would the amounts needed to do this deform your face?

Yes. You’d need acromegaly levels for years. I don’t know how much height you’d even gain I know acromegaly causes heel pad thickening at least. Maybe thickening of the vertebrae and the top of the skull could result in some more height? HGH is cope for height tho after plates fuse because you can’t take enough to do anything and even if you did then you’d be nuking your health for probably a cm. (And it would be insanely expensive)

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Yes. You’d need acromegaly levels for years. I don’t know how much height you’d even gain I know acromegaly causes heel pad thickening at least. Maybe thickening of the vertebrae and the top of the skull could result in some more height? HGH is cope for height tho after plates fuse because you can’t take enough to do anything and even if you did then you’d be nuking your health for probably a cm. (And it would be insanely expensive)
Well have you ever sat next to someone who is the same height as you yet there knees stick out more when sitting?

and not due to having long legs, but due to thicker bones? I have noticed this and they also almost always they have thicker wrists than me.

I assume this means they have more hgh. Reason why fat kids have "cankles" and thicker bones due to eating in excess increasing their hgh production

are you sure acromegaly is needed?

Well have you ever sat next to someone who is the same height as you yet there knees stick out more when sitting?

and not due to having long legs, but due to thicker bones? I have noticed this and they also almost always they have thicker wrists than me.
Yes I notice that all the time due to my poor frame and thin leg bones.
I assume this means they have more hgh. Reason why fat kids have "cankles" and thicker bones due to eating in excess increasing their hgh production
“Fat kids” don’t produce more HGH because they eat more. They have thicker bones because of the increased mechanical stress on them from carrying extra weight.
are you sure acromegaly is needed?
Yes I’m sure very high levels for a long period would be necessary to see a difference.

Yes I notice that all the time due to my poor frame and thin leg bones.

“Fat kids” don’t produce more HGH because they eat more. They have thicker bones because of the increased mechanical stress on them from carrying extra weight.

Yes I’m sure very high levels for a long period would be necessary to see a difference.
true it is also due to mechanical stress, but also there are studies that obese/overweight children mature skeletally quixker than lean children

Everyone had that fat kid in elementary and middle school that height mogged other kids but became manlet in highschool due to not growing anymore.

These kids are almost always torso heavy with shorter limbs, while kids genetically predispositioned to be tall such as the stereotypical nba player usually have long limbs and are skinny

The fat kids thickened their bones through mechanical stress, but also may have grown their spines as well due to the increase in HGH from their excess in calories.

This is shown in many acromegaly patients such as Tony Robbins whose most of their height is in their spine (his growth plates may have been open in his spine since they close later and he was 17) with disproportionately short legs.

What I'm saying is through mechanical stress, hgh, exercise, calorie excess, I think it may be possible to gain height the same way a fat kid would (through thickening of legs for length and not only growing through the growth plate)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Fat kids don’t necessarily have thicker bones, they’re just bloated because more fat = more estrogen production/side effects

Even if your plates are closed, let's say you have thin bones naturally (thin wrists, fingers, ankles, etc)

Wouldn't the hgh still thicken your bones which will add up to at least 1-2 inches?

You're correct but reduce those 1-2 inches to 5-6 mm. You still grow physically on HGH regardless of it your growth plates are closed.

true it is also due to mechanical stress, but also there are studies that obese/overweight children mature skeletally quixker than lean children

Everyone had that fat kid in elementary and middle school that height mogged other kids but became manlet in highschool due to not growing anymore.

These kids are almost always torso heavy with shorter limbs, while kids genetically predispositioned to be tall such as the stereotypical nba player usually have long limbs and are skinny

The fat kids thickened their bones through mechanical stress, but also may have grown their spines as well due to the increase in HGH from their excess in calories.

This is shown in many acromegaly patients such as Tony Robbins whose most of their height is in their spine (his growth plates may have been open in his spine since they close later and he was 17) with disproportionately short legs.

What I'm saying is through mechanical stress, hgh, exercise, calorie excess, I think it may be possible to gain height the same way a fat kid would (through thickening of legs for length and not only growing through the growth plate)
Fat childern are still normal childern. They grow like normal children. You can gain height the same way a fat kid would if your growth plates were open. Fat kids don't have thicker bones, they are just fat. Also, excess calories increase IGF-1 and reduce HGH significantly. It goes the same for HGH. Fasting increases HGH and reduces IGF-1 significantly.

Always notices this . Their sitting height is huge. Almost all tall males have huge torsos.

Some people do it for other reasons such as maintaining bone density, packing on gains and overall health etc