I don’t understand how teens don’t take gear

RoidKid

RoidKid

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
63
Reputation
41
Bro I always tell my friends to hop on test because that shit made my life 10x better my focus is way better I can fully operate on 5h of sleep and my energy is thru the roof I’m making progress every week at the gym I genuinely don’t understand how people can not take a bit of testosterone
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtide654 and Nocturnal
no money to afford cycles
 
  • +1
Reactions: rt6ldarboyo and rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
i got tested at 1025ng/dl would you say its still worth it? i also have agressive hairloss
 
Norwood reaper
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
if you taunt the reaper he will come and turn you into either vsauce or mike israel depending on your t levels. either way all roads lead to hammerhand
 
  • +1
Reactions: RoidKid
i got tested at 1025ng/dl would you say its still worth it? i also have agressive hairloss
Yeah bro just hop on test if you want but please take minoxidil against hair loss and DHT derivers to minimize hair loss and acne
 
Bro I always tell my friends to hop on test because that shit made my life 10x better my focus is way better I can fully operate on 5h of sleep and my energy is thru the roof I’m making progress every week at the gym I genuinely don’t understand how people can not take a bit of testosterone
hard to afford
 
  • +1
Reactions: RoidKid
Not really finding a source is easy af and just test + some syringes and needles bro it ain’t that expensive
Depends where you live if you’re American ofc it’s ain’t hard to afford
 
not bad honestly inidamart or where do you get it in europe
nigga can you rep??
I buy from driada medical it’s good quality and they got a lot of roids and peps
 
  • +1
Reactions: rt6ldarboyo
no job (getting one soon) and would hop off the very second I experience any sort of hair loss:lul:
 
Bro I always tell my friends to hop on test because that shit made my life 10x better my focus is way better I can fully operate on 5h of sleep and my energy is thru the roof I’m making progress every week at the gym I genuinely don’t understand how people can not take a bit of testosterone
Consequences bruh
 
  • +1
Reactions: slavvicularr
Bro I always tell my friends to hop on test because that shit made my life 10x better my focus is way better I can fully operate on 5h of sleep and my energy is thru the roof I’m making progress every week at the gym I genuinely don’t understand how people can not take a bit of testosterone
Maybe because they don’t want to spend money on potentially getting scammed and disrupt there natural hormones since they probably don’t know shit about it
 
Bro who fucking cares about a few side effects a little libido and aggression is not that deep
Hair loss is big one though
 
  • +1
Reactions: softmaxed
Maybe because they don’t want to spend money on potentially getting scammed and disrupt there natural hormones since they probably don’t know shit about it
How is someone getting scammed just find a good source and if they don’t know shit about it then they should do research + a little test ain’t gonna hurt nobody
 
  • JFL
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
Bro who fucking cares about a few side effects a little libido and aggression is not that deep
And it can give ed too so these are some big consquence atleast i care about these
 
  • +1
Reactions: slavvicularr, softmaxed and RoidKid
lack of info + fear of sides
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
How is someone getting scammed just find a good source and if they don’t know shit about it then they should do research + a little test ain’t gonna hurt nobody
How many big creators on TikTok are getting scammed still…. And a teenager actually doing research… it’s unrealistic and damaging to their health especially since they probably don’t even know their own hormone levels
 
And it can give ed too so these are some big consquence atleast i care about these
If you’re talking about emotional disorders then it isn’t that bad sure you’re emotions will change but not that crazy haven’t had any problems with it almost
 
Info is easy to find and the sides ain’t that bad if you’re just taking some test
my point is alot of them are simply unaware

i had no idea what roids were until it was too late
 
  • Woah
Reactions: softmaxed
How many big creators on TikTok are getting scammed still…. And a teenager actually doing research… it’s unrealistic and damaging to their health especially since they probably don’t even know their own hormone levels
Brother test alone is not that bad if some teen is blasting Tren and growth than that is bad but a little test is not gonna fucking hurt you maybe a few small sides like aggression libido and that’s it
 
my point is alot of them are simply unaware

i had no idea what roids were until it was too late
I get what you mean if someone is unaware about roids then they shouldn’t be taking it you’re fully right here
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
Erectile dysfunction
Oh okay but erectile dysfunction will only happen if you’re blasting steroids + you can take HCG for erectile support if you combine test and HCG you balls can still produce natural testosterone
 
Oh okay but erectile dysfunction will only happen if you’re blasting steroids + you can take HCG for erectile support if you combine test and HCG you balls can still produce natural testosterone
Whatever u do it will be downgraded version of actual dick and how things work down there no matter what
 
Whatever u do it will be downgraded version of actual dick and how things work down there no matter what
I’ve got a friend whose been on test for 4 months and he didn’t have any problems with his dick
 
Bro I always tell my friends to hop on test because that shit made my life 10x better my focus is way better I can fully operate on 5h of sleep and my energy is thru the roof I’m making progress every week at the gym I genuinely don’t understand how people can not take a bit of testosterone
cant afford,lot of sides and i think that natural testosterone is better than taking drugs
 
Bro I always tell my friends to hop on test because that shit made my life 10x better my focus is way better I can fully operate on 5h of sleep and my energy is thru the roof I’m making progress every week at the gym I genuinely don’t understand how people can not take a bit of testosterone
do u not need more sleep if ur hopping on
 
do u not need more sleep if ur hopping on
You always need a lot of sleep even if you’re natty but I got a job so I won’t be able to sleep a full 8 hours but the good thing about test is even if I sleep like 5h I only need a code or monster in the morning and I’m energised for the whole shift
 
Bro I always tell my friends to hop on test because that shit made my life 10x better my focus is way better I can fully operate on 5h of sleep and my energy is thru the roof I’m making progress every week at the gym I genuinely don’t understand how people can not take a bit of testosterone
won’t it cause infertility
 
Bro I always tell my friends to hop on test because that shit made my life 10x better my focus is way better I can fully operate on 5h of sleep and my energy is thru the roof I’m making progress every week at the gym I genuinely don’t understand how people can not take a bit of testosterone
Maybe cuz they're broke or just too scared to get caught by their parents
 

Similar threads

ACNECell7
Replies
18
Views
135
RoidKid
RoidKid
1blameMiles
Replies
34
Views
130
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD
P
Replies
7
Views
77
phoenix13242
P
Leo
Replies
2
Views
45
RoidKid
RoidKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top