I don't understand that asians are smart seriously

Lots of people were excluded from the solvay conference based on the country they were from
And China remains isolationist.
Cope, its just there are no asians that level to compete with einstein

• Hmm...
Reactions: sigma ✰ and STAMPEDE
Bro just admit the fact that Jews and Europeans mogs the asians in intelligence

Newton Einstein the Goat of the math/science are basically europeans Jews

there are no single asian this level
Hmm, you’re just ragebaiting at this point. Confucius, Min chueh chang, Cai lun, Terence tao, etc…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, diditeverbegin, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
asians are smart in the sense that a calculator or computer is smart.

Hmm, you’re just ragebaiting at this point. Confucius, Min chueh chang, Cai lun, Terence tao, etc…
Confucius's philosophy gets mogged by Jesus.

Terence Tao?? He is a good mathematician but he gets mogged by mathematicians such as reimman, archimedes, euler....etc

View attachment 3207931
This. Top mathematicans, doctors and engineers of White countries are always of Asian origin, while top athletes are always of Black origin.
IMG 9664

Even “Apple” is an invention made by a Syrian. Not even a european, so even Apple doesn’t count as a european invention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, diditeverbegin and sigma ✰
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Confucius's philosophy gets mogged by Jesus.

Terence Tao?? He is a good mathematician but he gets mogged by mathematicians such as reimman, archimedes, euler....etc
What about Buddha? I didn’t even mention religion figures but you made me to. Also Jesus was middle eastern not white european. Another non white european used in your argument.

• +1
Reactions: Putin, diditeverbegin and sigma ✰
also jews aren't smart. they love riding on the back of euro accomplishments. newton was anglo with small amount of jewish blood, einstein was german with the same affliction. the actual jews are low iq, they just have no scruples and are capable of doing things high trust whites can't conceive of. the jew high iq proof is a study based on school children in wealthy schools where they displayed a 5 point advantage in verbal iq. that's the big muh jew iq revelation. muh noble price is a political popularity contest prize where the jews on the committee confer awards to their fellow jew academics.

What about Buddha? I didn’t even mention religion figures but you made me to.
Buddha was an indo aryan which indo aryans are basically white guys hitler worshipped

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-30 093203.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-30 093203.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 0
He looks lika typical syrian levantine. Not a single drop of european blood in him.
At least he is caucasian not mogoloid which he is still a white guy

• Woah
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Buddha was an indo aryan which indo aryans are basically white guys hitler worshipped
Pure cope. Indo aryans left their culture not their dna, not a single person in the indian subcontinent or China has any white or “indo aryan” dna. Also buddha was born in modern day Nepal, so you’re spreading propaganda and coping.

• +1
Pure cope. Indo aryans left their culture not their dna, not a single person in the indian subcontinent or China has any white or “indo aryan” dna. Also buddha was born in modern day Nepal, so you’re spreading propaganda and coping.
Cope
Screenshot 2024 09 30 093856

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, STAMPEDE and sigma ✰
At least he is caucasian not mogoloid which he is still a white guy
Another white guy claiming people as his. Typical.
IMG 9403

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, diditeverbegin and sigma ✰
Are you a kike ? Because asia has a very large history of historical inventions. I dont know if you are trying to simply deny all of that and invent a reality.
Jews in the contrary are pretty much known for stealing.
So yeah you are coping if you say its muh only europeans and jews who invented society.
That is simply not true.

• +1
Reactions: Putin, Deleted member 65825, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and diditeverbegin
Are you a kike ? Because asia has a very large history of historical inventions. I dont know if you are trying to simply deny all of that and invent a reality.
Jews in the contrary are pretty much known for stealing, which is whats happening in palestine. Where zionists are genociding the arabs for a goal of jewish conquest.
Bro even the concept of internet and computer you are using now was made by white guys

JFL if you think south Asians . Specifically Indians/sri-lankans aren’t naturally smart. Dravidian IQ is sky high

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Bro even the concept of internet and computer you are using now was made by white guys
Lot of things you have are also built in china.
China is one of the most powerful and rich countries in the world.
Its rivaling agaisnt the us, europe is not even in the competition.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and STAMPEDE
You know U.S are immigrants from europe right?? basically they are europeans

Rivaling? China is crushing US in technology and development lol. You could say Korea rivales US, while Japan and China destroy it.
US’s best are Asians:
IMG 9222

Last edited:
  • +1
Rivaling? China is crushing US in technology and development lol. You could say Korea rivales US, while Japan and China destroy it.
Cope they haven't made any modern innovation they are just strong not innovative they just copy every single technology from white guys

The united states still is the richest country in the world, but china is close.
Im not sure how korea and japan is close to it tho.
Dont get me wrong japan and south korea are one of the most prosperous nations in the world and are on the level of the west.
But its still stupid to think they can rival agaisnt the superpower that the us is.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Whats funny is that even the communism the chinese government worship were made by white guys

karl marx was a freemason Jews you fools

You know U.S are immigrants from europe right?? basically they are europeans
What about asian americans being more wealthy on average than white americans ? You are looking through the issue on western lenses, saying asians are poor and stupid is completely retarded and delusional of you.

• +1
Whats funny is that even the communism the chinese government worship were made by white guys

karl marx was a freemason Jews you fools
China is not communist.

• +1
What about asian americans being more wealthy on average than white americans ? You are looking through the issue on western lenses, saying asians are poor and stupid is completely retarded and delusional of you.
I ain't talking about average buddy boyo I am talking about the top percentage

talking about the 0.0001% pioneers, leaders, historical geniuses

US’s best are Asians: View attachment 3207983
The united states still is the richest country in the world, but china is close.
Im not sure how korea and japan is close to it tho.
Dont get me wrong japan and south korea are one of the most prosperous nations in the world and are on the level of the west.
But its still stupid to think they can rival agaisnt the superpower that the us is.

@sigma ✰
Even the concept of electricity were found by white guys how can you cope with that

Last edited:
Keep coping he was indo-aryan but anyways Jesus mogs all
Once again he was a typical Asian dude which was born in modern day Nepal, not a single drop of Indo aryan blood:
IMG 9665

Also, Jesus was middle eastern, so mentioning him isn’t helping your argument at all either.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and diditeverbegin
Once again he was a typical Asian dude which was born in modern day Nepal, not a single drop of Indo aryan blood:
View attachment 3207987
Also, Jesus was middle eastern, so mentioning him isn’t helping your argument at all either.
Jesus was a Jew Jews are caucasians caucasians are close to white

middle eastern guys are caucasians not mogoloids

Jesus was a Jew Jews are caucasians caucasians are close to white

middle eastern guys are caucasians not mogoloids
But I thought your original argument was europeans, now you’re claiming arabs, north africans and literally all caucasians because you’re losing the argument? How embarrassing to see you publicly admit you lost the debate.

• +1
Idk they are like human robots 🤖

But I thought your original argument was europeans, now you’re claiming arabs, north africans and literally all caucasians because you’re losing the argument? How embarrassing to see you publicly admit you lost the argument.
I mentioned white guys, white guys generally meaning caucasians I just gave example of white guys as an european because they had most scientific innovation

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, GunDevilHybrid and diditeverbegin
But I thought your original argument was europeans, now you’re claiming arabs, north africans and literally all caucasians because you’re losing the argument? How embarrassing to see you publicly admit you lost the argument.
This guy doesn’t deserve rep

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, GunDevilHybrid and STAMPEDE
Arabs are not white.
Also When I am talking about asians I am talking about the south east asians north east asians which most are mogolids

not middle eastern caucasoids

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back